Luke Shaw The Daddy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke’s pushing it
---ten hag
Harry Maguire has a fair chance that he will be available. Luke is more complicated in this moment, let’s say it’s less of a chance he will make it but still a very small chance.’

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Luke’s pushing it
---ten hag
Harry Maguire has a fair chance that he will be available. Luke is more complicated in this moment, let’s say it’s less of a chance he will make it but still a very small chance.’
I think he will be in provisional squad as that was submitted weeks ago. Doesn’t look like he will be back this season 😭

I think he will be in provisional squad as that was submitted weeks ago. Doesn’t look like he will be back this season 😭
Yeah I seen he is ruled out the fa cup I think he will be called up but will miss the first friendlies or something ten hag said he needs to see the setback he’s not even on the grass but it’s not looking likely . I think Southgate will call him and see how it goes . Trippier might start and Ben might get some mins for friendlies . It’s risk that Southgate might wanna take