Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
His body is unreal πŸ₯΅. Can’t believe he was called fat a few years ago.

Reactions: 5

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Mmmm hot tea !

How big i( TATTLE HAVE REDACTED THIS COMMENT DUE TO DISGRACEFUL QUESTIONING)
As if Tattle has redacted the question.

If Tattle doesn't censor me (except the boring fuckers on the Strictly thread) they certainly aren't censoring any question you could possibly ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LittlePea

Chatty Member
your here with the tea! That’s interesting. Did he go to school with his girlfriend?
No she didn’t, he was with someone in the year below him when we were at school. I’m pretty sure they broke up before he moved to United though, I don’t ever remember seeing on Facebook that she had gone up there.

Reactions: 4

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I went to school with him, he’s a lot better looking now - he used to be quite spotty with hair to his shoulders lol

He’s stereotypically not very bright, also wasn’t the nicest of people if you weren’t part of the popular crowd

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I need to know how big he is, @StephenTJackson and whether I shall need to purchase some lube πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ˜ˆπŸ†
Lube is always required. Nobody as thicc as him isn't packing at least girth wise.
How dare they sensor you! πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚
I know.

Just because I said I wanted to wank Vito off until he cummed over his hairy chest and then I wanted to suck his cum out of his chest hair. They thought that was too far. I thought it was a very reasonable desire honestly. And I stand by it.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
IMG_9376.jpeg.jpg

Daddy Luke

( *** strips off, does you like a demon on the bed***)

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ†πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Mmmm hot tea !

How big i( TATTLE HAVE REDACTED THIS COMMENT DUE TO DISGRACEFUL QUESTIONING)

• Haha