Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back… piling up a loaf of bread to illustrate eating “all the carbs”. Tell me you’ve never been obese/suffered from binge eating without telling me….

Reactions: 1
She’s back… piling up a loaf of bread to illustrate eating “all the carbs”. Tell me you’ve never been obese/suffered from binge eating without telling me….
Where did she go / how does she earn a living nowadays?

Guess she still has that nobs app, but come on she can’t have ever been rolling in it before 😂 don’t know how she bought a flat tbh!
Does she come from money? I never know how to read/understand accounts but she has two companies on companies house - she dissolved the Nobs one last year. She could of course also have earnings she doesn't put through her companies.

yeah the app is still up and going, it's just the company house that got dissolved

I can still see her too.

itseems like she has been on the verge of a breakdown for the past few years though.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s gone back to work in a real job? She posts about once a month and nobs is always on offer