Lucy Letby Case #61 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! After so long waiting I really wasn't sure which way the jury would go. My thoughts are with all the families today 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Justice at last.

Also my sun lounger comment was about the leak before the verdict just awful timing didn't want to seem callous

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Im in the verge of tears and shaking. This doesn’t feel real. The evil witch has finally got what’s coming to her. She couldn’t even go to hear the verdicts the coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
My god, it’s actually happened. Wonder what the verdict was for other charges- NG or hung?

Can’t believe the coward refused to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Feel so sorry for the 4 charges they couldn't find guilty but I guess the families can take comfort that she is never getting out anyway

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
I'm crying and covered in goosebumps. I just screamed it to my husband.

Massive respect to every juror having to hear all of the evidence. Huge love to every person affected by this.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank heavens. How emotional is that. Thinking of all the parents, siblings, staff, jury and everyone today Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm actually crying. Justice has been served and may she rot on a WLO

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good! Happy the murderer of these poor babies has been found, may her pain be excruciating.

Reactions: 32
Oh my god I can't believe today was the day. I am in shock - i thought the whole way through she was guilty but still seeing it in black and white has knocked the breath out of me. The parents have justice, finally ❤

I hope she rots.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.