• October

Votes: 4 1.0%

Votes: 2 0.5%

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • In 84 years

Votes: 93 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ready for another day of discussing our lunch while the jurors try to get to a verdict. Fingers crossed today is the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Voting for today out of pure hope is all.. the families must be going through torture :(

Reactions: 18
I’ve gone with Friday in the poll (with my positive it’s this week hat on) but hoping for today!!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve gone with today although I will be working so it will be tricky to keep track 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm really hoping we get a verdict by Friday, and that the jurors just want to wrap it up by the weekend and get back to their lives, especially with the judge now confirming he will accept a majority verdict.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
feed-the-trolls-e1644365795328.png

I'm ignoring the sad waps today. I'm sure the mods have enough work to do without us lot adding to it. So ignore, ignore, ignore is the plan of action. For me anyway...you do what you want 😂

Let today be the day...but not when I'm having my nails done 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Woahhhh I’ve missed a lot! Can see we have a few Letby lovers in the mix! Please duck off now! Anyone coming here trying defend that creature at this point just wants to pop in now to stir the pot. We have done this for 10 long months 10 bleeping months!!! We have gone over every scrap of evidence we have been allowed to know, pulled it apart, argued from different perspectives, fallen out, made up, argued again. We have listened, some including me were parked on the fence at the beginning, but there is nothing reasonable that can explain away all the evidence. And if I hear the word but but but it’s only circumstantial again 😡😡. Boils my piss at the point, blood pressure is rising and I ain’t got time for it! @DellaC you may have to resign as CFI and get back to your health and safety roll (as tit at it as you were - not forgotten the staples in foot incident) 😆😆

Um @Daisydunn15 did I really just read that someone’s ear came off in your mouth ?!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 new highlight of the threads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also a longtime lurker/very occasional poster over here 🙋🏼‍♀️ have always thought guilty, since before the trial started. Main reason for being a lurker is because all you regular posters are so articulate and so funny that I just don’t think I’d have anything particularly groundbreaking or interesting to add to the discussion 🤣
Anyway I’m between nightshifts and about to go to bed til approx 5:30pm so if the big day is today I am going to miss ALL the excitement! Fingers crossed for you all today!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Woahhhh I’ve missed a lot! Can see we have a few Letby lovers in the mix! Please duck off now! Anyone coming here trying defend that creature at this point has just wants to pop in now to stir the pot. We have done this for 10 long months 10 bleeping months!!! We have gone over every scrap of evidence we have been allowed to know, pulled it apart, argued from different perspectives, fallen out, made up, argued again. We have listened, some including me were parked on the fence at the beginning, but there is nothing reasonable that can explain away all the evidence. And if I hear the word but but but it’s only circumstantial again 😡😡. Boils my piss at the point, blood pressure is rising and I ain’t got time for it! @DellaC you may have to resign as CFI and get back to your health and safety roll (as tit at it as you were - not forgotten the staples in foot incident) 😆😆

Um @Daisydunn15 did I really just read that someone’s ear came off in your mouth ?!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 new highlight of the threads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You might be right love. I'm not enjoying this role to be honest...there's a lot of lasses on this thread forgetting to femfresh their undercarriage...I feel as if I'm on a bastard trawler 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I’ve voted next week for the simple reason I am always wrong with these things so if I say next week hopefully it’ll be sooner!
I cannot imagine how hard the wait must be for the families.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
To those who think she’s innocent. Can I ask What’s your opinion on Ben Geen and Bev Allit? Are they also just victims of circumstance?

Also if your significant other was cheating on would you also be as obtuse about the glaringly obvious?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.