Lucy Letby Case #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not LL as such but I have saw on tiktok two recent cases one about an Autistic pweirdo killing his Grandad and another about a 15 year old tortured and killed by his parents. They were both televised, is this a recent thing as I thought it wasn’t allowed or is there an exception?

Reactions: 2
Not LL as such but I have saw on tiktok two recent cases one about an Autistic pweirdo killing his Grandad and another about a 15 year old tortured and killed by his parents. They were both televised, is this a recent thing as I thought it wasn’t allowed or is there an exception?
Was it in the USA? In the UK it’s not allowed.

Oh really? That’s crazy, can you link the cases? I’m curious now as I was sure it wasn’t allowed in the UK!
I’m not sure if it is something to do with this but I have defo watched 2 court things in the uk dated in November.

can’t find the videos on google but do you have tiktok? If so I will find the account for you

Names incase you can find anything on google:

Agnieska Kalinowska and Andrezj Latoszewski are accused of murdering her 15-year-old son Sebastian in August last year

Ben Oliver was on trial over the death of 74-year-old David Oliver in Mottingham, south London, on January 19 last year.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure if it is something to do with this but I have defo watched 2 court things in the uk dated in November.

can’t find the videos on google but do you have tiktok? If so I will find the account for you

Names incase you can find anything on google:

Agnieska Kalinowska and Andrezj Latoszewski are accused of murdering her 15-year-old son Sebastian in August last year

Ben Oliver was on trial over the death of 74-year-old David Oliver in Mottingham, south London, on January 19 last year.
Yeah what’s the acc? Thanks for the info!

Looking forward to more pharmacy evidence. I hope they have the actual worksheet for the bags used for this baby. They are kept for a long time usually. I hope this is discussed if they hadn’t been kept. I hope they go through every single batch number on the worksheet for the TPN. I used to make baby TPN (ex pharmacy technician) and while I do think it would be almost impossible for a bag to be made up with the wrong drug entirely, I would want to be absolutely sure that each and every additive tallied up with a valid batch number and that none of those additives had a recall against them for any reason.
The pharmacist should be on the stand for days if they do this properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember Dorothea Puente-she was this sweet looking old woman, talk about making judgements on looks and who you'd think you could trust!
Yes! She actually intentionally aged herself before she opened her “halfway house” to look more sweet and then when they were digging up bodies in her garden, she actually asked a police officer if she could leave the scene as it was too difficult for her and they agreed! She did a flit but was picked up pretty quickly. Her defence through her whole trial was partly that she couldn’t have done it as she’s too nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah what’s the acc? Thanks for the info!
15 year old killed: sky news

Stabbing of Grandad, user22712433161

So it seems they are now allowed to broadcast some bits. I thought you were not allowed to share anything in the UK on TV but it must have changed/I was wrong. Let me know what you think.

@Deeznutslol account: yorkshirelass2021 for Sebastian too if you put in search bar Sebastian Kalinowski 3rd video is it.

So it seems they are now allowed to broadcast some bits. I thought you were not allowed to share anything in the UK on TV but it must have changed/I was wrong. Let me know what you think.
They’ve started allowing the broadcast of sentencing in the U.K. in some cases where there’s a relevant public interest.

A site people may want to check out - particularly those interested in the stats - is the Murder Accountability Project. They’re a volunteer organisation in the US run by ex detectives and other criminal justice staff who release info about unsolved murders/SKs. They’ve actually worked out an algorithm to detect SK crimes earlier and find shortcomings in investigations and suggest ways in which they could be solved. I think their algorithm actually detected a SK in Indiana US - Darren Deon Vann

Reactions: 6

@Deeznutslol account: yorkshirelass2021 for Sebastian too if you put in search bar Sebastian Kalinowski 3rd video is it.
Cheers I will check it out later, I’m curious as I’m sure this is the first time I’ve ever seen anything from court televised in the UK

Cheers I will check it out later, I’m curious as I’m sure this is the first time I’ve ever seen anything from court televised in the UK
yes me too, they were both dated this month so I thought it must be recent. The Ben Oliver one goes into lengthy detail. I wonder if all they are allowed to broadcast is the sentencing that are in public interest, so potentially Lucy Letby if found guilty. Might be trickier tho with there being kids involved.

Looking forward to more pharmacy evidence. I hope they have the actual worksheet for the bags used for this baby. They are kept for a long time usually. I hope this is discussed if they hadn’t been kept. I hope they go through every single batch number on the worksheet for the TPN. I used to make baby TPN (ex pharmacy technician) and while I do think it would be almost impossible for a bag to be made up with the wrong drug entirely, I would want to be absolutely sure that each and every additive tallied up with a valid batch number and that none of those additives had a recall against them for any reason.
The pharmacist should be on the stand for days if they do this properly.
Would they need to go through every batch number on the stand if it’s already been investigated and no recalls found? Defence will have had access to the evidence so they can also bring up any batch issues if it’s relevant. I’m sure they will quiz them on accidental additions (that wouldn’t be on a worksheet anyway). Being on the stand for days just to confirm something both sides might already agree to seems a bit of a waste of court time.

Reactions: 7
Would they need to go through every batch number on the stand if it’s already been investigated and no recalls found? Defence will have had access to the evidence so they can also bring up any batch issues if it’s relevant. I’m sure they will quiz them on accidental additions (that wouldn’t be on a worksheet anyway). Being on the stand for days just to confirm something both sides might already agree to seems a bit of a waste of court time.
I would like to see it for the jury’s benefit to take away any possible doubt over the place the contamination occurred. I think this baby is so key to this whole case that this is where we need to see everything laid out as clearly as possible.

In my opinion it’s a different thing to say ‘this didn’t happen in the pharmacy’ compared to ‘this is how we know it didn’t happen in the pharmacy’ - the jury need to see exactly why they know that (if they do).

Reactions: 9
I would like to see it for the jury’s benefit to take away any possible doubt over the place the contamination occurred. I think this baby is so key to this whole case that this is where we need to see everything laid out as clearly as possible.

In my opinion it’s a different thing to say ‘this didn’t happen in the pharmacy’ compared to ‘this is how we know it didn’t happen in the pharmacy’ - the jury need to see exactly why they know that (if they do).
I agree to an extent and they’ve already watched videos specific to TPN to help them understand the process, twice I think! I just think if there is paperwork listing everything that went in the TPN bag that it will be submitted in evidence (that we obvs won’t see but the jury will) and going through it line be line would just take up too much court time if the defence don’t even contest it. I may be wrong of course but I can’t imagine the pharmacist being on the stand for days. It doesn’t mean the jury won’t have had enough detail though. We aren’t even seeing half of what they are.

actually just seen from yesterday they have already shown the prescription and worksheet and he’s already been cross examined so he might be finished already.

5E734037-8F17-4712-967A-DEBC05A57BD6.jpeg
BF5AE4F9-BADE-4FCF-9E2A-73C4A9255171.png

Reactions: 7
I agree to an extent and they’ve already watched videos specific to TPN to help them understand the process, twice I think! I just think if there is paperwork listing everything that went in the TPN bag that it will be submitted in evidence (that we obvs won’t see but the jury will) and going through it line be line would just take up too much court time if the defence don’t even contest it. I may be wrong of course but I can’t imagine the pharmacist being on the stand for days. It doesn’t mean the jury won’t have had enough detail though. We aren’t even seeing half of what they are.

actually just seen from yesterday they have already shown the prescription and worksheet and he’s already been cross examined so he might be finished already.

View attachment 1771095View attachment 1771097
Also the jury are able to ask any questions and we won't hear about every single question especially when they're deliberating, so lots of opportunities for them to fully grasp the TPN evidence.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.