Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this new ‘clothing range’ a straight up copy of Grace Fit?

Can’t believe people buy it, such cheap rubbish.

Reactions: 1
Is he talking yet?
He is speaking now yeah but his talking ability is well below that of a child his age. He was extremely late to start and even now his pronunciation is off and his vocabulary is limited. He’s 3! She hasn’t even attempting trying speech therapy because ‘he will get here.’ I’m sorry, I know I’ve mentioned it delicately before but as time goes on it’s more and more obvious and both Jordan and Lucy are doing their son a massive disservice by not getting him assessed. Jordan had to take Jesse to the hair dressers first thing in the morning when it was empty because of the meltdown Jesse will have because he can’t cope having his hair cut. Does that not make them question anything? Along with his poor speech, the fact they attempted to potty train but he couldn’t understand and grasp it, he can’t cope with his hair being done/cut, every time they go out and about somewhere he’s in a buggy so obviously isn’t able to follow instructions of holding hands and walking safely and staying by mum, he’s extremely wild and destructive with massive meltdowns. They need to have him assessed. His behaviour is screaming out he needs addition support. I don’t believe he’s naughty, I truly just see obvious signs Jesse has SEN but they’re just ignoring it and saying ‘boys will be boys!’ ‘He will get there eventually’ :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Is Lucy actually taking the piss with her new video??
"Pregnant clean and organise with me" thumbnails of her with the bump out (again) and a dyson.
What the bloody hell has being pregnant got to do with cleaning? Trying to get the views from the weirdos online who like pregnant women maybe?

Didn't realise she was pregnant. Hardly mentions it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is Lucy actually taking the piss with her new video??
"Pregnant clean and organise with me" thumbnails of her with the bump out (again) and a dyson.
What the bloody hell has being pregnant got to do with cleaning? Trying to get the views from the weirdos online who like pregnant women maybe?

Didn't realise she was pregnant. Hardly mentions it all!
Hahahahaha I thought the exact same!! She cannot do a single video without making it a ‘pregnant edition’ pregnant cleaning.. that’s definitely not a thing. Also she starts off with saying how she’s finally getting a bit of energy back for the house again. Honestly bore off. You’ve been saying that now for bloody near on two months! Change the record for god sake!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she didn’t do a “pregnant with twins clean and organise with me”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why did she feel the need to roll her top up for the thumbnail, its impossible to forget that she is "Lucy, Mum to two (bratty) boys and pregnant with twin girls due in December "

Reactions: 6
Who do you reckon is the member of her family that said she was an embarrassment? I know she’s touched on this before . It must have been her mum or dad by what she says there 🤔
I don't think her mum would ever say something like that. I feel like her dad could though

Tbh it doesn’t matter how much she earns/followers etc I would be embarrassed if she was my daughter, influencers are IMO modern day con artists! How she acts ( and it is put on for YT) is cringe, I wish she’d be more herself. She’s not a horrible girl and I just think probably they wanted her to use her brains more.

Reactions: 5
free trip to Berlin for Lucy and Jordan they must have a pretty supportive family to look after those misbehaving boys. Whats the bet they will have a new Kia when they get home

Interesting to see if Lucy follows ASA guidelines for her trip as usually she seems to try and hide Ad on things, if Kia have funded the entire trip does that mean she needs to disclose ad on every post/video during trip ?

Reactions: 3
free trip to Berlin for Lucy and Jordan they must have a pretty supportive family to look after those misbehaving boys. Whats the bet they will have a new Kia when they get home

Interesting to see if Lucy follows ASA guidelines for her trip as usually she seems to try and hide Ad on things, if Kia have funded the entire trip does that mean she needs to disclose ad on every post/video during trip ?
I dont think Lucy is the most intelligent to know the difference in the guidelines. Jordan is worse though if he is getting a free trip shouldn't he disclose this as an #ad, i dont know the specific requirements so hopefully somebody more up to date or disclosing ads knows

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.