Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think the food she cooks (even roasts) look bland, and are lacking on the vegetable front.
Bland beige curry from a jar no thanks !

Other than her roasts which have carrots that haven’t even been pealed, I don’t EVER see veg on their plate. Unless you include Heinz beans. I just don’t get why brands would randomly pick them, it makes no sense to me, you’d pick someone more relevant to your brand so it seems more authentic. As for Jordan he works for a firm but the fact he’s still at the gym, he’s working alongside his brother, he’s doing motorcross, he’s painting every day until 10pm and decorating.. so doctors note or not I’d be telling him to do some bloody work and plonking him in the office. It adds insult to it that he’s putting it all online too so doesn’t care if a boss sees, and he hurt himself on motorcross anyway so it’s not like he was hurt at work. Considering her following is decent on insta and then YouTube sponsors, Adsense and affiliate links I bet she’s bringing in a few grand per month! But if Jordan is going to jump on that bandwagon at least attempt to seem genuine ffs, not flogging eggs and jam in your fridge to anyone who will listen!

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand Jordan. The kids are wild.
They’re the 2 reasons I don’t really watch lucy, they can’t be earning enough from youtube for Jordan to jack in his job?

So Elle is making merch and passing it off as a clothing brand?
Not surprised
Kids are very wild

God almighty there’s another Elle Darby.
watch Gemma Louise Miles
“New in home sense” upload....

that’s stalker scary 🤣

Reactions: 2
Elle has got such a bloody cod eye. My fella mentioned it when he came home and I was watching a vlog and now I can’t Unsee it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck

I’m 3 mins in - this is like a doppelgänger. Can’t believe how shook I am.
Are you all cosy with your biscuits hunni.
It’s embarrassing. It came on my auto play and I genuinely thought it was Elle.

• Haha
Are you all cosy with your biscuits hunni.
It’s embarrassing. It came on my auto play and I genuinely thought it was Elle.
Yes QUEEN.

I’m watching some of her other videos it’s so bleeping weird! The way she speaks and pauses on certain words and stuff - mind blowing honestly hahaha.

I am not sure who came first out of those two. But they're both equally entertaining. Gemma has her own Connnnn called Soppppphhhhiiiiieeee.

• Haha
Elle come first, Gemma made a home account and people started following her so she made YouTube, Elle met her in London and took her to an event and ever since Gemma has copied her like noone's business and I haven't saw any posts of them together since, Gemma literally imitates Elle so bad and that's how she's worked her way up off Elle's back with her quotes and puts a video up a day or so later the exact same. I cannot watch Gemma anymore her own boyfriend got sick of how she's changed and her 'fame'

Reactions: 4
Sorry. Just picking myself up off the floor at the notion that either of these girls do anything original on youtube. 🤣

It’s seriously like single white female HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT SEEING IT 😆
They’re in the comments saying they should collab, I’d be saying “get your own personality witch

It’s so cringe it’s brilliant 😆😆

Sorry. Just picking myself up off the floor at the notion that either of these girls do anything original on youtube. 🤣
I mean you’re not wrong 😆😆

God almighty there’s another Elle Darby.
watch Gemma Louise Miles
“New in home sense” upload....

that’s stalker scary 🤣
Not keen on Elle or that Gemma. both bimbos but I have to say I find Elle actually seems to copy Gemma. It all started around Christmas last year where ell made a blatant copy of Gemma’s Christmas tree video and then even admitted she gets inspo from Gemma’s videos on a cleaning video and a B&M one. If you look at the dates Elle actually posts a few days after Gemma. Unoriginal ideas anyway, every person is doing these kind of videos at the moment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.