Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t mind Elle that much but your comment made me full on cackle 😂🤣
Being honest,
I don’t really mind her either 😆 I might take the piss and complain about parts of her vlogs but I don’t dislike her 🤣 I just shake my head at her sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Elle is pretty harmless because she's so dumb [emoji23] but yeah I don't mind her either and I always watch her vids.

Reactions: 3
I really like Elle.

Tbh I don’t like the outfit but she looks happy so 🤷🏻‍♀️ Let’s hope she meets a Prince Charming tonight and gets away from the leech aka Connnnn

Reactions: 7
I think Elle is pretty harmless because she's so dumb [emoji23] but yeah I don't mind her either and I always watch her vids.
Literally same 😂😂
Lucy is just a sponsorship bleep, I can’t get behind her and I don’t like Jordan.
But Elle and Con I have a soft spot for, 🤣
That when they aren’t going “Cooon, ellllllle, coooooon, ellle” 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really like elle, but someone has just asked her about getting a dog if they're out a lot, she's commented they shouldn't do it as a dog needs lots of attention. Solid advice, but think she should have taken her own advice before getting herbie, because he seems to be in the kennels a lot while her and coooooon are away.

Reactions: 7
I really like elle, but someone has just asked her about getting a dog if they're out a lot, she's commented they shouldn't do it as a dog needs lots of attention. Solid advice, but think she should have taken her own advice before getting herbie, because he seems to be in the kennels a lot while her and coooooon are away.
They have been on so many holidays this year and i reckon when Herbie went to that Kennels place it was probably a freebie/ad as he doesnt go back there much anymore he seems to be left with Connors family or Elles Mum. Ive just realised you hardly ever see Herbie with Lucy or the boys i wonder why that is, Herbie does seem like a lovely dog and if my sister needed somebody looking after dog id jump at the chance, especially for two young boys looking after a dog might be useful for when twins arrive teach them some discipline

Reactions: 4
Could this be photoshopped any more! She looks nothing like this in her stories.
I sincerely hope she never goes missing, because if this is the pic they use they'll never find her! Fake through and through.

See she's bleating about Jordan being a hands on dad etc today. But she won't have read Tattles criticisms of him of course

Reactions: 8
Could this be photoshopped any more! She looks nothing like this in her stories.
I sincerely hope she never goes missing, because if this is the pic they use they'll never find her! Fake through and through.

See she's bleating about Jordan being a hands on dad etc today. But she won't have read Tattles criticisms of him of course
He is such a hands on dad yet i heard him mention before summer he would take the boys on loads of camping trip this summer, have they even been on one yet ?

He is such a hands on dad yet i heard him mention before summer he would take the boys on loads of camping trip this summer, have they even been on one yet ?
Unless the boys are watching him do his iron man crap or motorcross you never see him take the boys out himself or do much with them.
Didn't he leave the boys at home the other day for a family meal when Lucy felt too ill to go? Why couldn't he have taken them and given her some time to rest. She is pregnant with twins didnt you know, double the problems (and double the begging and flogging opportunities it seems)

Reactions: 5
Why is Lucy buying loads of SW ready meals i hope she is not advocating dieting during pregnancy, surely cooking a healthy meal and getting boys involved is much better than the processed rubbish from SW.

Why is Lucy buying loads of SW ready meals i hope she is not advocating dieting during pregnancy, surely cooking a healthy meal and getting boys involved is much better than the processed rubbish from SW.
She’ll be gearing up for post pregnancy sponsorship

Reactions: 2
She hardly eats healthily though does she. You never see a vegetable on any of their plates!

She hardly eats healthily though does she. You never see a vegetable on any of their plates!
I would have to disagree actually. She does seem to regularly put quite nice looking roasts in the slow cooker with veg. I may think she's a shady vacuous bint but her roasts look nice lol

Actually slimming world is recommended in pregnancy
It’s not a diet it’s a lifestyle and it’s about having a balanced plate

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.