Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why don't they touch? No cuddle, kiss, literally didn't even put his arm around her. They were stood like awkward friends trying to make zero contact
Jordan has been off about every reveal and surprise, I don't think he was fully on board by the look of his face and body language. Too late now tho 😂 I have watched other reveals and been in tears with their reactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok this is probably an unpopular opinion but every time I see the two boys she already has I think ‘god, what little brats’. Discipline and behaviour are clearly not very high priority in the Carter household. I wish people would focus on raising the badly behaved kids they already have before popping out more
I’ve seen a few comments on YouTube and Twitter in the past to Lucy about Jesse. He didn’t speak at all until he was 2.5 years old, and although he’s definitely caught up now a few people did raise the question for her to have him assessed as Lucy’s sister has learning difficulties and they can run in families. I don’t personally ever comment on children in that way as it’s personal however in a more accepting era I think it does sometimes take others to notice things as parents are so close they can be in denial. I watched Jordan’s video today about him taking the boys shopping and I noticed as soon as they walked in to Tesco jesse’s hands go over his ears. It’s not the first time either, just the most recent. Maybe he’s not ‘naughty’ maybe there’s something else there going on but because Jenson is not impeccably behaved they’ve not noticed it and now with twins coming I fear if Jesse does need more help they won’t be able to offer it. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 7
I just watched the gender reveal video on elles youtube, i really do think shes a good sister, she clearly goes out of her way to do stuff for them. Clear the party was her idea 🤣

Reactions: 2
E0DC0CA6-A617-4014-B912-28FFFB356537.jpeg

Bloody hell.
On every one of elle’s food uploads she goes out of her way to continuously mention that she doesn’t eat much and can barely finish a meal.
So why would you fill your plate like this?!

Reactions: 4
Lucy is begging for a venue for the baby shower i wonder if that means it wont be held in Elles garden and gifted by everylastdetail

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lucy is begging for a venue for the baby shower i wonder if that means it wont be held in Elles garden and gifted by everylastdetail
Doesn’t their dad own a pub? Why wouldn’t they host it there and have food and things and use the garden/function room? She’s put it up on her story before and it looked really nice. Imagine giving a bit of support and advertising to a local pub owned by your dad instead of expecting things for free/them to pay you just for it to be ‘insta-worthy’ ...honestly, it’s sad!

Reactions: 5
There’s something about Jordan that rubs me up the wrong way. First of all his squeaky voice sets my teeth on edge, like nails on a chalkboard. Also little things like on Lucy’s story she mentioned how he ate a whole loaf of bread to himself and left nothing for the rest of them, and will leave mess all over the kitchen for Lucy to clean. And on holiday he left Lucy who had sickness to look after the kids while he was off doing what he enjoys like jogging or whatever it was. I know a lot of men are like this but I just don’t know how she puts up with him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
View attachment 32904

Bloody hell.
On every one of elle’s food uploads she goes out of her way to continuously mention that she doesn’t eat much and can barely finish a meal.
So why would you fill your plate like this?!
I don't see why she needs to lie about food, saying she doesn't eat much. I'd demolish that 😂 Elle probably would too... Just admit it. It's not an issue, Elle. And it would actually make you more relatable.

There’s something about Jordan that rubs me up the wrong way. First of all his squeaky voice sets my teeth on edge, like nails on a chalkboard. Also little things like on Lucy’s story she mentioned how he ate a whole loaf of bread to himself and left nothing for the rest of them, and will leave mess all over the kitchen for Lucy to clean. And on holiday he left Lucy who had sickness to look after the kids while he was off doing what he enjoys like jogging or whatever it was. I know a lot of men are like this but I just don’t know how she puts up with him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Im sure Lucy said he left her when Jensen was 3 days old to go and run a marathon ! He does seem quite immature at times nearly every weekend he is doing tri stuff or motorX Lucy doesnt seem to have much time to do any hobbies or have time on her own

I can agree to disagree there then, the parents are fair game - definitely go ahead and judge them as they’re the ones posting everything.
I think there is a fine line though between judging the parents e.g. ‘They don’t discipline the kids enough’ and saying mean things about the kids e.g ‘they’re feral’.
To be fair the older child is actu
Im sure Lucy said he left her when Jensen was 3 days old to go and run a marathon ! He does seem quite immature at times nearly every weekend he is doing tri stuff or motorX Lucy doesnt seem to have much time to do any hobbies or have time on her own
It kind of seems like he’s never there! I feel so sorry for Lucy. He just feels like one of those guys that’s off doing their own thing all the time. I’m sure his bio says “family man”... only when it suits you though hun?

Noticed that not long after you said this Jordan put up a status about toxic people :rolleyes:

• Haha
It may be me, but I felt that the video where she told Jordan she was pregnant was fake, his reaction didnt seem right to me, like it was put on as he knew before hand.

Does anyone else think it's cringey that Connor is obsessed with his temporary tattoos? I bet he hasn't washed his arm in days.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.