Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they were pissed because the things wouldn't open... maybe if they bought some decent ones with their own cash it would've worked properly. Also didn't get why there were 6 tubes when there's 2 babies, didn't know where to look. Lastly it was all very 'meh' when they found out they were girls. I actually quite like them all but this was very weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That was the weirdest gender reveal video. Their reactions, the things wouldn’t pop, why did she post that lol.

Reactions: 7
Also why don't they touch? No cuddle, kiss, literally didn't even put his arm around her. They were stood like awkward friends trying to make zero contact

Reactions: 8
What was the point of the gender reveal if she already knew?!

Reactions: 6
I've literally just had my gender reveal on Saturday. Our whole families came and our friends. It was truly amazing. We popped a huge balloon and after we found out we're having a little girl, hubby gave me the biggest hug and I burst into tears. Everyone cheered and hugged us it was just pure love ! This one was very odd x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jordan is just so unaffectionate! He didn’t even put his arm around her!

Metheglin full thing was emotionless

Reactions: 3
Honestly the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen! It’s like nobody cared?! Or they all knew and this was just for content? So funny when the things wouldn’t pop...not sure why she didn’t edit that out it was super awkward

I came here to comment on the same thing! The gender reveal video was so impersonal, it was almost cringey to watch 😬
I've always got really weird vibes from Jordan and especially so in this video.. It seemed like he didn't want to be there and was so indifferent to the news. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe he's one of those blokes who struggles to show emotions but like someone else has said above, a cuddle or kiss would have been nice.
I think genuinely think Lucy is a lovely Mum who will take having twins in her stride, I enjoy her and Elle's videos, it's just a shame I get a strange sense of hostility from both their partners. 😒
I think it's admirable she's still working, looking after two little boys and making an effort with her appearance every day while suffering HG. I know a lot of normal folk have no choice but when my sister in law had it, she gave up her job at 12 weeks pregnant as she couldn't get off the sofa from feeling so poorly and was forever in and out of hospital 😣 It really is debilitating! I just hope that Jordan is supportive of her since he makes himself out to be such a cold hearted dick in her videos 😅

I will say Lucy looks lovely without the ratty extensions.
That was embarrassingly awkward to watch.
I got “Congratulations... you have 2 more kids to feed, clothe and educate” vibes over “congratulations you’re having twin girls!”

Elle and con seemed happy 🤣
Why is Jordan guessing when he already knew?! And I assume Katie knew as well which is why she guessed correctly.
Lucy knew... did anyone not know 🤣

I assume Jordan’s mum knew as well and if not, I hope she got the bit of cake the fly pissed on 😐

Jordan looks like he’s rather be anywhere else living his single life again

Last edited:
Jordan will probably enter an Ironman for when the twins are a few days old and leave Lucy with the chaos

I don't mind Lucy and Elle too much but my god, every time I see Elle's grass I just think omg you really need some artificial grass in that garden 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely the two parents should of been the ONLY ones to open those confetti pops? Why did Elle and Connor need one? Ridiculous

As a mum of both genders myself, I wish her luck 🤣 Girls are something else

Reactions: 5
I don't mind Lucy and Elle too much but my god, every time I see Elle's grass I just think omg you really need some artificial grass in that garden 🤣🤣
I would be so embarrassed by that grass not hold bloody garden parties showing it off 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.