Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Connors story - someone asked why he never puts #ad on a post like Elle does and his response was that it obviously isn’t an AD. My god he is thick as duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I think they’ve both put a few cryptic posts on insta this week.
Connor has been out with dog, the curls for the girls post, the soul mate post....

Then Elle had one about how she has stuff in her mind....

I watched them on that TV show a few years ago and I don’t remember how they were/ what their issues were?

They have no real commitment to each other- the house is rented- there’s only really Herbie!

I personally think Connor is laying his foundations in the PT/ fitness modelling/ fitness clothing insta world and influencing then he will do one.
I would actually be sad for them but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah thats good then, I thought they're bought the house! I agree I think they'll break up...he's also gained a lot more confidence since they've been together.

I'm surprised Connor isn't more focused on his own yt channel. You'd think he'd want to build up his fan base on there.

He posts more selfies daily than Elle posts weekly on his insta stories. 😂

Just looked at his Instagram, bloody hell he's certainly not lacking confidence! It's a no from me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
None of these fashion people use ad - just seen Abbie blyth (think glasgow based) do a bondi sands and Superdrug blatant stories and post that is paid and no mention anywhere! It really is terrible!

Reactions: 1
I don't want to get into a debate about breast been best as after all a fed baby is the important part. Yet hasn't Lucy said before she didn't BF or at least not for long with the other two ? So it seems suspicious when she gets all these brand deals/freebies that she would mislead her viewers to get freebies. Lucy doesn't seem the most educted from her past posts so I really hope if she gets any BF freebies she provides correct info. I know Lily pebble has recently had a deal with some BF equipment and despite only using for 6 weeks thinks she an expert.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Elle is holding Lucy’s gender reveal in her Back garden
Dear god it looks tacky as fuuuuck.
The food sitting out open and a massive fly buzzing around it all. It looks so cheap (obviously gifted 🤣 so cheap for them)
It looks so awful, can’t WAIT for the upload 🤣

Did anyone see Connors story - someone asked why he never puts #ad on a post like Elle does and his response was that it obviously isn’t an AD. My god he is thick as duck.
Every day he’s promoting that clothing brand? Does he at least affiliate link it? I’ve never paid much attention to him flexing in front of the mirror in those ridiculous looking clothes

Reactions: 6
I don't know why it's gifted again, it's the same lady who did Katie's 21st which was also gifted. Ive looked at her instagram and although it's not my cup of tea Laura? Seems very popular and even did some love island related stuff so it's not like she needs the extra coverage from them for customers. But equally it's her own independent business which hasn't been running very long I would feel guilty of taking advantage Elle and Lucy aren't short of money so why can't they employ somebody instead of taking advantage of somebody's good nature !

Reactions: 5
She must have known the sex before the gender reveal, she couldn't have look less interested/surprised.
She definitely knew the gender at the scan so did her mum and sister, you’d of thought she would have filmed their reactions because it did come across quite cold also her MIL said unfortunately I think it will be 2 boys I couldn’t believe she said that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She must have known the sex before the gender reveal, she couldn't have look less interested/surprised.
She said in the video she found out the week before at the scan. Jordan seems so underwhelmed and unimpressed about the whole thing lol.

She definitely knew the gender at the scan so did her mum and sister, you’d of thought she would have filmed their reactions because it did come across quite cold also her MIL said unfortunately I think it will be 2 boys I couldn’t believe she said that 🤦🏻‍♀️
I couldn’t believe she said that unfortunately two boys! Came across so badly!

I’ve never been two parents look less interested in having a reveal party. Why bother? Neither of them could have looked any more straight faced about it all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.