Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if there is another thread (I couldn't find one for her) but when talking Scammer Mums I think it's only fair Lucy Jessica Carter gets one all to herself.

She is one of the worst for not declaring when something is an ad, and having the tiniest hidden #af on every shot of her outfits. Just a hint hun but a ream of company hashtags in your posts on Insta kind of gives the ad game away.

Reactions: 9
The duck lips were enough to put me off, can’t stand people like that. She seems very vain and dull. I can see why she got big(ish) quick though, young girls love that fake tit sadly ?

Reactions: 15
Oh this one looks like a blow up doll. Has the Instagram Mummy Vlogger starter pack - Crushed silver velvet sofa, pretty little things sponsorship, couple of props I mean children and a badly blended contour. She also used the phrase 'I ever did see'... makes her an instant twit in my eyes.

Reactions: 13
All of the swipe ups on her stories drove me mad so I unfollowed. Those boys certainly rule the roost in that house that’s for sure, they don’t seem to have any control over them ?

Reactions: 1
All of the swipe ups on her stories drove me mad so I unfollowed. Those boys certainly rule the roost in that house that’s for sure, they don’t seem to have any control over them ?
Those boys seem like little terrors, their sleep habits are shocking. Instead of parenting her children she's too busy making Instagram stories with them.

She's also one of the biggest perpetrators for undeclared adverts, and every other story is an affiliated link with the tiniest #af hidden in a corner.

Reactions: 6
She drives me mad her voice when she talks to the boys? Do they ever go to bed? Dresses like queen chav I would be embarrassed to go to a nightclub wearing what she wears during the day. In every picture she does that same vacant pose holding on to a piece of her hair.

Reactions: 4
Elle and Lucy are sisters. It’s same dad different mums. They both did a video about their dad being in prison and what it was like for them.

Elle and Lucy are sisters. It’s same dad different mums. They both did a video about their dad being in prison and what it was like for them.
Just watched that video and I have a lot of respect for them for doing it. Not a fan of their style/taste at all but the interview was really interesting.

Reactions: 2
I’ll admit I have watched a few of her vlogs, but her lips were far too distracting
(My opinion sorry)

Actually I have watched 2 or 3 of these types of vlogs and every time they have done tours of their homes it obvious they have copied each other or been gifted the same types of things.

Reactions: 3
I'll admit I hadn't heard of her before the thread on her sister was made, but saw the stuff about her asking for a free stay at a hotel. Bit of a cheek imo!

Also I have nothing against surgery, but its sad how much she's had already. She looks older than 22 now. :oops:

She made a tit of herself this year asking for a free stay at a hotel in Dublin. The owners slaughtered her online, it was hilarious! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She made a tit of herself this year asking for a free stay at a hotel in Dublin. The owners slaughtered her online, it was hilarious! ?
I remember that but wouldn’t have remembered her name. It was brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really a fan of her. I hate the way that every time they eat out at a restaurant the boys always have their iPads on the dining table whilst everyone’s eating.

There are always so many ads or affiliate links every day too, just gets boring.

She was on that TV show "Make or Break" with her boyfriend. Came across ok on there... But then she started thinking she was something better - now on YouTube and Instagram trying to act like an A Lister.

She was on that TV show "Make or Break" with her boyfriend. Came across ok on there... But then she started thinking she was something better - now on YouTube and Instagram trying to act like an A Lister.
Doesn't realise she acted.

What part did she play.
Loved that series

She lives in Wiltshire again with her sister.
I find Lucy the better of the 2.

I know its a trash thread but the video with her younger sister Katie on her learning disability was nice. Her sister seems so sweet! I wish she'd do more videos along those lines.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.