Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for Lucy if itā€™s Hyperemisis, itā€™s extremely hard to deal with.

Reactions: 3
What? Anyone whoā€™s had HG knows how hard it is and how under discussed/understood it is. I think her ā€œmoaningā€ about it is fantastic. May raise more awareness
Taking a photo of a cannula and a glass of water is not raising awareness in my opinion. Itā€™s attention seeking

Reactions: 11
Taking a photo of a cannula and a glass of water is not raising awareness in my opinion. Itā€™s attention seeking
Debatable. People were shocked when they saw me with a cannula because they didnā€™t think ā€œmorning sicknessā€ was that serious.

People, for example, are saying that youā€™d think sheā€™s the only woman with morning sickness. Morning sickness doesnā€™t require a cannula.

Debatable. People were shocked when they saw me with a cannula because they didnā€™t think ā€œmorning sicknessā€ was that serious.

People, for example, are saying that youā€™d think sheā€™s the only woman with morning sickness. Morning sickness doesnā€™t require a cannula.
I feel youā€™re confusing my comment. Anyone with HG I genuinely feel for, Ive know a few ladies with it who required cancer mediation to try and control their symptoms.
But in my opinion anyone- blogger, famous person, Joe Bloggs off the street- if you post a photo of your cannula youā€™re attention seeking. Just my opinion- many will disagree.

Reactions: 9
She paid for her boobs why shouldnā€™t she show them off? Letā€™s not body shame people. You donā€™t like exposing your chest cool, others do? Also cool.
I paid for lots of things (though no body parts), doesn't mean I should show them off! Some things other people don't want to or need to see. Other reasons.... Self respect, class, decorum, respect for others. Endless list!

I feel youā€™re confusing my comment. Anyone with HG I genuinely feel for, Ive know a few ladies with it who required cancer mediation to try and control their symptoms.
But in my opinion anyone- blogger, famous person, Joe Bloggs off the street- if you post a photo of your cannula youā€™re attention seeking. Just my opinion- many will disagree.
Exactly well said

Last edited:
Maybe Iā€™m taking it personally. Because I actually sent a pic of mine to my brother in law. It wasnā€™t because I was attention seeking. Itā€™s because he accused me of ā€œmilking morning sicknessā€ and didnā€™t realise how bad It actually was.

Maybe she is doing the same kind of thing, as there have been a few comments about her moaning about her morning sickness ?

But I see where you are coming from.

I paid for lots of things (though no body parts), doesn't mean I should show them off! Some things other people don't want to or need to see. Other reasons.... Self respect, class, decorum, respect for others. Endless list!
Whatever i just donā€™t find myself being so heavily obsessed with what others do with their own bodies. I wouldnā€™t, she does. It doesnā€™t affect me in the slightest šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø like I said in my original comment if you donā€™t like it cool. Others do thatā€™s also cool ā˜ŗ

Whatever i just donā€™t find myself being so heavily obsessed with what others do with their own bodies. I wouldnā€™t, she does. It doesnā€™t affect me in the slightest šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø like I said in my original comment if you donā€™t like it cool. Others do thatā€™s also cool ā˜ŗ
I worry you might struggle on this thread, just be aware this isnā€™t a rave thread, itā€™s been mentioned before you seem to be a bit of a fan and that fine, but thereā€™s no need to defend Lucy or Elle.
No argument, just letting you know if you donā€™t agree with what someone posts ignore it or report it. I know it was my picture that seems to have started this long discussion. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
I worry you might struggle on this thread, just be aware this isnā€™t a rave thread, itā€™s been mentioned before you seem to be a bit of a fan and that fine, but thereā€™s no need to defend Lucy or Elle.
No argument, just letting you know if you donā€™t agree with what someone posts ignore it or report it. I know it was my picture that seems to have started this long discussion. šŸ¤£
Iā€™m pretty sure Boston is Lucy or Elle, reading back through comments she seems to know an awful lot about them xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m pretty sure Boston is Lucy or Elle, reading back through comments she seems to know an awful lot about them xxx
Oh completely agree šŸ˜† itā€™s either someone connected to them or a fan. Which Is fine but arguing with people who comment something negative isnā€™t gonna wash with any of us. It can be ignored once or twice, but it just gets boring if itā€™s going to continue every time. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Oh completely agree šŸ˜† itā€™s either someone connected to them or a fan. Which Is fine but arguing with people who comment something negative isnā€™t gonna wash with any of us. It can be ignored once or twice, but it just gets boring if itā€™s going to continue every time. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Oh without doubt, itā€™s them or a connection! Thereā€™s too much info given a way in previous comments. To be fair I would probably do the same. Xxx

Reactions: 1
I always remember Elle uploaded a video of trying on some tacky cheap unflattering clothes in a video when she went away to film Make or Break and it got a fair few honest comments mostly pretty reasonable but Lucy didnt half show her true colours laying into every poster who dared criticise Elle in the slightest

Reactions: 2
I do kind of like Elle tbh, I have a lot to say about her but over all sheā€™s harmless šŸ¤£ I still watch her despite the
ā€œCooooon, ellllllle, cooooooooooon, ellllleā€
ā€œAngelsā€ ā€œsisā€ Etc. Etc. Etc

Lucy AD Jessica AD Carter I cannot stand,
her half arsed uploads are painful to watch and always a spon of some sort, sheā€™s not natural on camera at all and she just doesnā€™t come across as a nice person, I also donā€™t like the husband and to be honest I end up clicking out of her uploads before theyā€™re finished. You can tell sheā€™s with channel mum, itā€™s 90% spon work and doesnā€™t upload unless she got the bag first šŸ¤£
Then sheā€™ll try and hide it as much as she can, itā€™s pretty obvious nothing she uploads is natural or without a reason. šŸ’°

Obviously I wish her the best with the pregnancy, but get ready for a LONG few months of clickbait, begging, freebies and spons. Channel mum will be pissing themselves with excitement like a pregnant woman who needs a Tena lady šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I live close to the area Lucy and Elle are from and my friend went to the same school as Lucy . I Remember following her years ago before she got big in the Instagram world and I asked my friend if she knew her as knew they were from the same town and a similar age and she replied that yeah and she was a proper witch at school. I canā€™t remember if she elaborated on it anymore but I do remember that . She didnā€™t know Elle though. Lucy does come across cold I think. I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m Jordanā€™s biggest fan but he seems so much more positive and upbeat where Lucy always seems to be moaning at him or being negative when he says something.

Reactions: 5
Lucy does seem she would be the Regina George type at school. All looks and no substance.

See she's now moaning about her GP surgery and saying she will take herself to A&E next time she's unwell. Clearly doesn't understand that it's ACCIDENT and EMERGENCY. If she was well enough to go traipsing round London for a brand the day before,and uploading onto social media every 5 minutes she isn't so ill she is an emergency. Typical stroppy entitled behaviour that clogs up emergency departments!

Reactions: 16
I had hearm a neighbour of Lucy, I have to say she does always seem lovely with her children at the park etc.

Yes some people from school have said the same as you. I am a neighbour of Lucy, I donā€™t know her personally but I have always found her sweet when I have been with my children in the park Etc. She seems like a loving mum! Although I do think the insta is very ad after ad.
No I do believe this could be true in regards to her being nice enough now ..my friend is 28 so this would have been say 12 years ago or so when they were both at school and everyone grows up And changes in that time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.