Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Jordans turn today to try and bag themselves a freebie trip to Disney, they have no shame at all, how many holidays or mini trips have they actually been on this year, most families struggle for one trip, let alone the amount of time Jordan seems to have off work, he must be self employed or have a very accommodating employer

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I didn't realise how much she refers to them as #thecarters. I wonder if with Jordan more regular posts and interaction other instadads he is trying to get a following to quit his job, i dont seen how Lucy will manage with twins as Jesse seems out of control as it is

Casperron

VIP Member
That’s a bit rude, she only has mild learning difficulties of course she has friends, if you watch her video she has about 10 friends there, she goes to college where I presume she has alot of friends
Wasn’t talking about her learning difficulties
My sister has the same disability as her
Most 21 year olds don’t have a massive friendship group

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
You will know better than me...
again just going by what I know from friends who have had HG- they couldn’t even look after their children never mind video vlogs! Genuinely hope her and her babies are over Ymir though. She might stop attention seeking now.
Those first few days after a hospital admission, you’re like a different person. You’ve literally been given bags and bags of nutrients and goodness - without actually having to eat anything. Your medication is well established and working. It’ll probably hit her again soon. Unless she’s one of the lucky 16 weekers 🤣

Teatime12

She's really annoying me at the minute, she speaks so over the top with everything, and sounds like she's putting a telephone voice on. Comes across as Really false, and sounds exactly like she's reading from a script 🤦‍♀️

Like a cheap version of Holly Willoughby, but with Davina McCall's shouting tendancies 🤣
And give over putting press trip/gift on everything Luce. You're not press.

Hahaha this is so true!!

Also not one to comment on looks but either her new concealer isn’t very flattering and needs to go in the bin or her mischievous children are getting the better of her. She has some seriously tired looking eyes and deep set creases in her stories today! Not to worry though, once those babies are popped out she will be down to the glossybar for some eye trough fillers for free because #ad #giftedfakeface

celene1985

I think maybe they’ve agreed to make out they are for attention. I hope they don’t split I like them both together