Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess170313

It makes me so angry how brands will just give give give to these influencers who can definitely more than afford it, but when they then go on to brag about it it’s so unclassy and insensitive
On her stories she said she was going to let sonny borrow one of the gifted items - the grey swaddle. Thats big of her!!! Why cant she just let him have it. After all she got loads of freebies and sonny is her nephew!

Reactions: 11

TinaTree

Chatty Member
And they’re making a living off of it. She gets paid a fortune to sell whatever shit she is offered. It’s all so fake. Can’t wait for this influencer trend to die a death.
Lucy just does not come across as genuine, she clearly takes any freebie or brand deal offered and has no "relatability" or whatever phrase she likes to throw about

Lucycarmella

I actually really like Elle and enjoy her videos but I do find it annoying when she insists on her vids she’s a size 8 and always mentions it ..she is not a size 8..and there’s nothing wrong with not being a size 8 but when she has a lot of young girl followers I do think she should promote being true to yourself and happy with being whatever size!notice on her try on clips too she always has to have her hand like on her hip to try and make herself appear slimmer.
Lucy “mum of two “ is already grating on me with the bump pics and excessively going on about the twins !

Loriann17

She will probably be gifted another Cybex pram like she was with Jesse. Those mamaroo bounced things are around £400 each and she’s been gifted 2!! Now posting saying she hasn’t got bottles, wants to express etc. Clearly another beg!

• Wow
Way to bump shame another woman in her latest video

‘I’m starting to feel really big but I saw a woman who is pregnant with one baby who is due a little bit before me and she was so much bigger’

What a cow.

• Wow

TinaTree

Chatty Member
How greedy can you get, Lucy is getting her entire loft conversion done free and an ad too, i would be so embarrassed when they clearly can afford nice things to get something done for nothing. They have done nothing whatsoever to be worthy or deserve anything like this and even the brands who fund this are not representing themselves in a greatest light, they could do something similar to DIY SOS, convert a home for someone with life limiting injuries or help fund home renovations for a PTSD suffering ex solider who physical/mentally is unable to work.

• Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh they’re little boys ones a toddler they’re probably just hyper most of the time! I don’t it’s fair commenting on children, they don’t ask to be put online.
Unfortunately you earn money from selling your kids online you have to expect commentary on them,
if they’re the type of parents that thinks that it’s ok to pimp the kids out, I’d judge them for that to start off with.....
and while commenting on the kids behaviour I’d judge the parents again for letting them behave as they do 😐

Reactions: 10

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Are the constant photos of her in her underwear rubbing her bump really necessary? You’d swear she was the first person to ever carry a baby/s

Sticky One

VIP Member
Jordan has now been on insta making several comments about how he knows he didn’t react typically but his emotions were all over the place. Which after having his grandads funeral looming for the next day is understandable- however, it seems like the Carter’s must be aware of what tattlers think to have addressed it straight away and not once or twice but about 3 times. Twice on his story and once on an insta post! I haven’t seen comments on the YouTube video saying anything personally.. weird. Considering he has 2 girls I can’t see how he wouldn’t be excited regardless of the gender?

This really annoyed me! She didn’t breast feed single children and it’s commonly known how much harder feeding two is. She’s said herself since that she wanted to try to breast feed this time round but since knowing it’s twins she isn’t sure now (fair enough) but to then decide on a £500 pump when you’re unsure and instead of doing it out of pocket she TAGGED the company. That’s practically begging for something you’ve openly said you doubt you’ll do?! Ridiculous.
Also I think Elle and Con are considering moving again aren’t they.. they’ve bought new furniture for the whole house and spent a whole year constantly doing it up, just did a video with desenio with prints for the whole house and keeps making small comments about moving potentially and not being sure if they’ll be in the house for Christmas? I don’t understand why they have to keep moving? It’s near her mum so that’s not the reason, it’s big enough with space for all her ‘parties’ and for herbie.. it’s just for the sake of it!
There have been a few comments on YouTube, I don’t follow Lucy just have a look every now and then but what I did like is she didn’t delete the ‘negative’ comments about Jordan’s mum comment but instead replied in a polite way, Rebecca Lamb could take a leaf out of Lucy’s book instead of just being a primark version of her 😂

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I’ve never been two parents look less interested in having a reveal party. Why bother? Neither of them could have looked any more straight faced about it all.

Kake20

Is anyone else getting really annoyed about the fact Lucy keeps telling everyone she’s having twins?!
Like we all know, you aren’t the first person to ever have them!
She had to drop it into every single sentence and photo she posts, it’s really grating on me haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve really had enough of Elle using Katie for views. Like i know she’s her sister and I’m sure her heart is genuinely in the right place. But can she not think of her own ideas for content? Pimping out her disabled sister for the views is really starting to irk me
I’m the first to call her out on her uploads but I really don’t think she does 😬
I think Lucy does for sure! But I think Katie and Elle have lived together all their life and genuinely are close, she probably could have pimped out both her sister and her mums illness at times but I really don’t think she does.
She doesn’t go on about Katie’s struggles either unlike Lucy who would chuck it in the title, and has done, TWICE!! 😐
I really like the friendship between Connor and Katie as well, It one area I won’t fault her for. 😬

Bostonx

VIP Member
She paid for her boobs why shouldn’t she show them off? Let’s not body shame people. You don’t like exposing your chest cool, others do? Also cool.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
In Lucy baby shop video she says she isnt buying anything just yet more like she is waiting for freebies to be sent

Mabelrose

VIP Member
#hardwork pays off........oh please!!! Sat in your own lounge editing a vlog is NOT hard work! Think she lasted a year with Virgin aircrew and Elle a few days at Matalan!!! Seriously these influencers who think they work hard 🤦🏻‍♀️ Best thing ever for these narcissists is that they have a ‘job’ which involves talking about themselves all day.

Chavlove

I searched for this thread just so I could vent about the sis! Ok we get it you’re sisters, we know! We don’t need to be reminded every second, I don’t think I’ve ever once called my sister, sister, to her face, why would I? She has a name. It’s so cringe and fake.

capriallie

VIP Member
Maybe I’m jealous, but her showing off her ‘free dell’ LAPTOP while trying to entice others to BUY one just really gets my blood boiling. How disgusting this ‘influencer’ world is becoming. They literally want to get people to PAY for the shit they get for FREE how can you honestly say it’s ‘worth the money’ if you haven’t parted with any?!?!??! It’s so wrong and toxic. They don’t even support small business ect most of the time it’s all topshop ect. If they think they are good people and setting a good example, fuck knows where their moral compass is.
And they’re making a living off of it. She gets paid a fortune to sell whatever shit she is offered. It’s all so fake. Can’t wait for this influencer trend to die a death.