Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it abit cringe going to visit Harvard because it was referenced in Gilmore girls…

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Tbf, she's pure cringe at this point.

She has to show everyone she's the number 1 fan. She did introduce this show to the world, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By any chance, was there a wedding in Gilmore Girls that she could recreate for herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
By any chance, was there a wedding in Gilmore Girls that she could recreate for herself?
There was 😂 I’m thinking she will get married October next year so she can have an autumnal wedding full of pumpkins and be just like all the traditional Instagram autumn weddings 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see her and Adam as more likely to elope, but they do seem to have been to a lot of friends wedding recently so maybe not.

Reactions: 4
Any predictions on the wedding dress?

Will we be subjected to "average girl tries wedding dresses?" 👀

Reactions: 5
Any predictions on the wedding dress?

Will we be subjected to "average girl tries wedding dresses?" 👀
If she works with a bridal shop to show what’s it like and what the process is like that would be good but I don’t want to see a million dresses from asos etc

• Heart
If she works with a bridal shop to show what’s it like and what the process is like that would be good but I don’t want to see a million dresses from asos etc
Same! I also hope she won't try and play her usual "poor Northern lass in London, can only afford a half a million pound cottage, five holidays a year and multiple bottles of niche perfumes for Christmas" card. I would like her to own it up if she has a traditional wedding with bells and whistles, which we all know does cost a fortune. If she wants a designer dress, go for it, but don't pretend she's had to remortgage the house to get it. I hope I am making sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OK but why does she have to specify it's a surprise set up? Surely that would have bee understood. Although, I don't quite understand why she had to share it on Instagram... Oh, wait, i do. To try brag.

Screenshot_20231106_193121_com.instagram.android.jpg

Like, I mean, come on. Nobody gives a tit, can't you just enjoy it yourselves?

Screenshot_20231106_193127_com.instagram.android.jpg

---
Do Joanie (was that the brand??) wedding dungarees?? 😂

She'll definitely do a vide of trying on cheap dresses and act like she's so self conscious but then fanny around like she's the main character.

It'll definitely be an autumn wedding and she'll definitely post about it being GGesque.

• Haha
Who took it upon themselves to open all their cards!! If it were me I’d quite want to open up my own engagement cards…

Reactions: 7
Who took it upon themselves to open all their cards!! If it were me I’d quite want to open up my own engagement cards…
I’d like to hope/think someone set up the banner and balloons and then Lucy and Adam opened the cards when they got home, then she’s taken a picture of it all

Reactions: 11
I’d like to hope/think someone set up the banner and balloons and then Lucy and Adam opened the cards when they got home, then she’s taken a picture of it all
Yeah I thought this was probably the case after I posted my comment 😂 although the wording of surprise set up with the cards does misleadingly indicate they were also there like that 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"we're all autumn babies" pretty sure before watching GG she always said she preferred spring/summer? 🙄
---
Also, technically she's a spring baby, her birthday is March, no??
---
Also also, we are adults. Even you, Lucy. Not babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Considering she probably used her 'Bawston' accent in the lead up to and throughout the trip, I'm surprised he still went ahead with the proposal.
I shudder at the thought 💀 Adam must have selective hearing, those fake accents would have made my balls shrivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.