Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that Lucy sometimes dresses like she’s a member of some Christian like cult…

1E4128E9-0FB4-4342-8D1B-0F10E2304AD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those heinous long denim skirts should never have made a comeback. They were rancid the first time around.

Reactions: 17
I don’t mind what she wears normally but this is a massive miss for me. Does nothing for her!
She just looks like a giant baby.

The poses she does are infuriating. She acts so cutesy and I'm pretty sure she only started doing this around the time her "love of Disney" appeared.

Screenshot_20230520_133351_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20230520_133409_com.instagram.android.jpg

---
My favourite part of the above stories was Adam looking slightly annoyed trying to get out the door she's standing in front of to go to the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw this comment on (one of) the picture of her dressed like an adult baby I honestly can't stop laughing.

Screenshot_20230520_225129_com.instagram.android_edit_383512639760750.jpg

Yeah, totally looks like an author portrait... 😂 Smile like Pennywise, dressed like a baby that doesn't own an iron and just generally a fake witch 😂

Screenshot_20230520_225314_com.instagram.android_edit_383636085850314.jpg

---
I just noticed shes having a "silly iced coffee" in the caption but there's 3 pictures and they're all of her doing Instagram basic witch poses (you know, fake laughing and looking up and to the side and pretending it's a candid) and none of said silly iced coffee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree with the person who said she’s trying SO hard to be wholesome/cutesy. The faces she’s making in this most recent advert are just annoying. She needs to stop social media and just focus on the writing as she puts no effort in anymore unless its an advert.

Reactions: 7
I like Joanie's but it's one of the moments when life feels unfair: a well-off influencer gets sent stuff for free and I am expected to cough up £60 for a dress from my just-about-higher-than-the-minimum-wage salary? 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I like Joanie's but it's one of the moments when life feels unfair: a well-off influencer gets sent stuff for free and I am expected to cough up £60 for a dress from my just-about-higher-than-the-minimum-wage salary? 😳
Yeah I almost chocked when I saw the prices. Like I know they aren’t totally OTT but it still feels a lot for a dress and seeing them advertised as if we can all just go and buy a selection felt a lot. Also not even a discount code to soften the blow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I almost chocked when I saw the prices. Like I know they aren’t totally OTT but it still feels a lot for a dress and seeing them advertised as if we can all just go and buy a selection felt a lot. Also not even a discount code to soften the blow 😂
I got some dresses in the SALE last year and the fabrics are actually really nice and their ethics (for example, producing larger sizes and showing on larger models) and sustainability claims are great but it's still a lot of money! They do 25% off new collections every now and then but if a dress costs 60, you still pay quite a lot even with discount. Lucky Lucy, I guess

• Heart
I mean, she gets sent a tit tonne of expensive free tit for what? What does she actually do to warrant that? She barely uploads anywhere? So why not just send some random all the free stuff?

A bunch of invisible changes, simply amazing. Getting the legs in shot 🙄

Screenshot_20230618_151647_com.instagram.android.jpg

duck off.

Screenshot_20230618_151651_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah that post seemed a bit of a tenuous post as why would it matter that you cat popped up? Not like the cat understands what you’re saying!

Reactions: 4
Not at Glasto this year? Thought she would be being such a cool muso 🕶
Probably reason for the story she did 🙄.

I think it's hilarious how she does these "I'm not great" stories almost everytime she does an ad after not posting in ages/doing her job. Manipulation and guilt tripping and it's finest.

Screenshot_20230623_190100_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20230623_190105_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 6
She’s lucky she obviously earns enough she can just “not show up” for periods of time. She’d be tit in the real world 🙄

Reactions: 11
So she is apologising for not being about cause she feels tit, but not tit enough to post an advert! What a phony!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.