Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
She looks as though she’s lost quite a bit of weight recently? I wonder if that’s on purpose or not?

Can she share how haha I’m all ears 🫠
I think she's been doing Peloton for over a year now

Reactions: 1

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
She probably vlogged it to claim some aspects of the trip back as a business expensive to avoid more tax
i'm sorry but that pizza looks the most basic ever.My partner is from NYC and that just looks like a supersized overpriced dollar slice. if thats the most amazing pizza you can find in NYC then you are not even trying to look. The sad thing is she's staying in Wiliamsburg and we know an amazing place just down the road in Greenpoint. Bet it was a damn sight cheaper too.

And why oh why does everyone keep falling for the hype of Magnolia Bakery? Just because they were in Sex And The City. so meh . really just average quality

Last edited:

martaS

VIP Member
And the blond bits that kind of make the rest of hair look greasy. Like, the colour should be better blended between the lightest and darkest colour .
Eek!

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Especially that Cambridge is right before Ely and also on the great northern line who sponsored her trip
I think perhaps Lucy has been to cambridge before though hasn’t she and she said they wanted to go so where new? By Ely is still a bit random!

tam

Does Lucy have a job alongside her youtube/ instagram stuff? Her YT videos are few and far between and just wondering how she can afford it all.

Ginny

You can’t even see her boobs? The camera cuts off half way across her chest?
But you can see her cardigan and how its laying against her chest,didnt watch the whole video but it was just the first thing i noticed

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I loved her Disney vlogs. Glad she acknowledged how lucky she is with these opportunities. Wonder if Adam will be going with her?
I’m sure I read previously that Adam works for a travel company or something to do with Disney?? So may have had something to do with it…

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I hate when these people post to their stories showing lal the gifts they've been sent. She's old enough to not be doing that.

Yes, Lucy. It's superhuman, she definitely oxuldnt have done a few clicks on her phone while she was feeding or baby was napping. If she's superhuman then what are the mums (and dads) who work full time, look after kids, look after the home, walk dogs, send cards and presents to family? What's beyond superhuman? Or is it only people that can manage to do basic tasks that are superhuman?

Screenshot_20231121_120046_com.instagram.android.jpg