Lucy Fitz #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread title this time round due to content recently - seemed distasteful

Reactions: 5
I’ve missed a lot of her stories recently … why did she give up the apartment without something else organised? I imagine it was because of what happened with the dog and can completely understand how unnerved she would be, the wound was something else, the trauma of it will last a lot longer I really feel for her … but it was a bit again…. Impulsive? She isn’t working with inflexible hours why couldn’t she arrange something else? Even something short time to facilitate getting away from the apartment?

I’ve missed a lot of her stories recently … why did she give up the apartment without something else organised? I imagine it was because of what happened with the dog and can completely understand how unnerved she would be, the wound was something else, the trauma of it will last a lot longer I really feel for her … but it was a bit again…. Impulsive? She isn’t working with inflexible hours why couldn’t she arrange something else? Even something short time to facilitate getting away from the apartment?
She said they had a room organised that fell through at the last minute. I feel for her. she has gone through Hell the last few months.

Reactions: 4
She said they had a room organised that fell through at the last minute. I feel for her. she has gone through Hell the last few months.
Awwwh thank you @Femma i knew I was missing part of the story! It just didn’t make any sense whatsoever! I agree she’s been an absolute trooper with what she has been through!

I'm really hoping she isn't sleeping on a hammock in a friend's utility room for the next month!

Reactions: 1
I hope those Spanish solicitors will look after her , looks like the first one she had was terrible

Reactions: 2
I hope those Spanish solicitors will look after her , looks like the first one she had was terrible
Is this for the dog bite/attack? So glad she is following it up!(if so)! My dad was attacked by a malinois recently and the hassle he went through even reporting it (not to mind physical trauma too!) nightmare!

Oh god they bought a bed from some fella on line with no instructions and nothing to but it together with this is typical of Lucy but I thought Dylan had a bit of cop.

Oh god they bought a bed from some fella on line with no instructions and nothing to but it together with this is typical of Lucy but I thought Dylan had a bit of cop.
She is so chaotic 😂 whatever about having no instructions sometimes that happens you can google it if you knew where it was originally got but NO TOOLS to assemble a flat pack 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
sorry but I don’t get how someone who does crappy poke tattoos for a living can afford an apartment like that. Spain must be super cheap or Dylan must be funding it. Weird that only a few weeks ago she was saying she couldn’t even pay her phone/internet bills.

Reactions: 15
sorry but I don’t get how someone who does crappy poke tattoos for a living can afford an apartment like that. Spain must be super cheap or Dylan must be funding it. Weird that only a few weeks ago she was saying she couldn’t even pay her phone/internet bills.
She seems to have a very unstable income and I don’t think she realises that. I think every time she does a “good” month with her tattoo commissions she thinks she’s set for life and that every month will be like that and she makes rash decisions that come back to bite her when she has a bad month financially

Could the not just go to Ikea tmro to get the couch instead of buying 2nd hand a few hours later.. they literally have nothing in that place..

Could the not just go to Ikea tmro to get the couch instead of buying 2nd hand a few hours later.. they literally have nothing in that place..
If they've nothing in the place that's prob why they wanted to get it now. Also I'd be thinking second hand is better if they're tight on moola?
I wouldn't be thinking she's that broke either. Why do people always assume freelancer types are broke, they usually have a few different strings to their bow for income, and sure Dylan is in a good job too.

If they've nothing in the place that's prob why they wanted to get it now. Also I'd be thinking second hand is better if they're tight on moola?
I wouldn't be thinking she's that broke either. Why do people always assume freelancer types are broke, they usually have a few different strings to their bow for income, and sure Dylan is in a good job too.
We’re not assuming she’s broke. She came in less than a month ago saying she had to cancel her internet because she had no money and frequently comes on saying she has no money for groceries

Reactions: 15
Its just the way she goes about everything.. one minute she going to ikea to buy a couch and then 10 seconds later is asking if anyone is selling anything... like she hardly has that many bloody followers in Barcelona that could help her with that. They just come across as so unorganised

Reactions: 3
Just wondering watched some of the you tube video she had a link up to could she not have paused it when she used the toilet !!! Do other people like that kinda content ??!

• Sick
Just wondering watched some of the you tube video she had a link up to could she not have paused it when she used the toilet !!! Do other people like that kinda content ??!
kee mon does the same. Very strange. Must be a generational thing. Both have the same scruffy aesthetic

Does anyone remember when she was on her story saying her and Dylan were moving out seperately ? Wonder what happened to that 🤔

Honestly her art style and lack of skill/experience makes her designs and execution look a bit sloppy and unprofessional, which is why I'm not surprised people choose other flash designs rather than her own ones.

A good portion of the tattoos she's done recently haven't been of her own art.

Do like where do the dogs do their business..outside next to the hammock.. dont see any green area.