Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Im done as well. The last 3 eps were the best of the lot for me. I wasnt a huge fan of most of the cases and just intrested in the actual story for the most part. No clue if thier will be more after that ending tbh.

Me and the hubs finished it last night! 😣
Went through it far too fast!
I think this series is the best so far, we got a bit fed up in series 2, 3 was a bit better but I struggled to pay full attention but this was brilliant!
Can't wait for you all to catch up so we can chat about it 🤣

Welshgal

VIP Member
SPOILER FOR SEASON 5 AHEAD

Still haven‘t finished season 5 as once Deckerstar became a thing I lost all interest in it and the stories got worse. I mean the whole Charlie thing? Nope.

D

Deleted member 14542

Really enjoyed S4 - like that they're leaving the tedious police procedural behind and going all out hell boy.

Tom Ellis is absurdly good looking isn't he? And now very ripped as well. Will never forget he did the durttay on his wife and girls though. *hitches bosom*. He's getting married this weekend I think.

Decker- face stretched over a plate in those first 2 episodes - distracting. Settled down by episode 3, although top lip still wasn't moving. What a beautiful woman Lauren German is - YOUTHFUL pressure is what is I guess.