Love Triangle E4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's certainly a showman and matches her energy well. Can two extroverted prankster types go the distance?
df.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think these photos speak for themselves! 😂
I actually think Matt and Kelly would be great together!
---
I do think he could be bi-sexual
What do you mean, that he cant be Trans? I know trans men who look better 😂

Bi a good shout though. Gentle fella isn't he wish more where 🤣

Poor Kelly, she needs to be told that sleeping with someone won’t make them stay with you. How silly to sleep with him so early on, what a mistake 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ahhh im
Devvoed, I’ve been watching this on all4 so I watched all 6 episodes by Monday, was hoping ep 7 was up by now!!!! Ffs!

Reactions: 3
Can’t bloody stand Dan. He reminds me of a lot of guys on dating apps. Arrogant, thinks so highly of himself, personality trait is travelling zzzzz

Reactions: 5
Can’t bloody stand Dan. He reminds me of a lot of guys on dating apps. Arrogant, thinks so highly of himself, personality trait is travelling zzzzz
I also don't think Dan has a in the right headspace for a new relationship.
He's clearly not over his last ...

Reactions: 4
I think Dan is on the autistic spectrum tbh he is not good at picking up on or interpreting subtleties in communication (aly’s smirking etc) and a few other things!

Reactions: 2
What do you mean, that he cant be Trans? I know trans men who look better 😂

Bi a good shout though. Gentle fella isn't he wish more where 🤣
In all honesty I don’t know any Transgender people….i just thought the definition on his abs was more manly than feminine in my opinion but as I said, I have no idea really….and someone else said they look like filtered pics so what do I know! 😂 I just think he’s a very gentle, kind man but I do think he’s a born male man (I’m sorry if I’ve used the wrong expression, I don’t mean to offend anyone)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m really behind. I’m just on the bit with the dates with the people they didn’t choose so they could do this and I just don’t know yet, but they should put the people who were first picked and who have had to move out all in a flat together and see if any of them fall in love while the person who picked them is with the ones they didn’t pick #ForTheDrama 😂

In all honesty I don’t know any Transgender people….i just thought the definition on his abs was more manly than feminine in my opinion but as I said, I have no idea really….and someone else said they look like filtered pics so what do I know! 😂 I just think he’s a very gentle, kind man but I do think he’s a born male man (I’m sorry if I’ve used the wrong expression, I don’t mean to offend anyone)
Not at all! 👌💗

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m really behind. I’m just on the bit with the dates with the people they didn’t choose so they could do this and I just don’t know yet, but they should put the people who were first picked and who have had to move out all in a flat together and see if any of them fall in love while the person who picked them is with the ones they didn’t pick #ForTheDrama 😂
They did it! Yay! Ok, for my next wish 😂 I hope the original pics move in with the picker and the new picks and they all three have to live together for a week and then the picker picks one to live with.
---
Has aly been in something else or does she look like someone famous? Her mouth/smile I think is what’s making me think I recognise her from something else but she could just look like a celebrity?

Last edited:
The Jack that’s with jasmine, I swear he’s been on something else? Maybe another dating show? Does anyone know - it’s doing my head in 🤪🙈

Reactions: 2
I know what you mean, I know it's rude to ask but 😂 His voice and other sspects.. I thought he was trans alright. And it would be nice if he was and it wasn't mentioned cause normally it would be constant MATT WHO IS TRANSGENDER every two minutes 😂
Ah! I thought so too from the start.
---
I think these photos speak for themselves! 😂
I actually think Matt and Kelly would be great together!
---
I do think he could be bi-sexual
What? This the person who was matched with Jasmine? Not originally a woman?!