Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
From bad to worse

The nowhere near 5”10 water engineer Jake plumbed new depths of depravity, revealing his passion for ear drum fun. While the other couples fall asleep spooning, Jake subjects Liberty to night terror inducing lines such as “Let me suck on those lobes, I want to lick your cochlea and taste your wax”

A deflated Lucinda calls customer support in search of a refund for her malfunctioning life-sized Ken doll Brad. “When I pull the cord on his back, he only says three fings “Dark feetchas” “Only girl in ere” and “Mah type”

General labourer Liam knows a thing or two about strong foundations as Millie searches for a deeper, more meaningful connection. When digging for buried treasure, sometimes you’ll find gold, other times you’ll find a 6”6 Welsh dullard who likes ….fruit. Sorry hun.

Toby, on day release from his assisted living facility learns to spell using an alphabet of rotten fruit, treating Chloe to a revolting platter of over fondled melon chunks and room temperature whipped cream. True “romant” right there folks.

Hugo’s recoupling speech to a particularly smug Sharon “I believe true love is right around the corner for both of us” was delivered with as much sincerity as a “Get well soon” card from a funeral director. And don’t get me started on the challenge, cooked up in the warped mind of a demented ITV producer, force feeding his bizarre food fetish down the nations throats each year.

Purge garbage from beginning to end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

LucyKat

I think Brad is maybe actually mature in certain ways. He can cook,clean,tidy and likes to meet his mates for coffee. He goes hiking in his local area and seems to like animals and is caring. He needs a girl in there who I think would enjoy the “simple” life with him. I don’t care, hate on him…. But I actually think he’s a bit precious 😂😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
I’m gonna say it ladies…

I can’t stand Hugo !!

- he puts no effort into grafting or getting to know anyone
-he hasn’t flirted with a single soul
-he feels sorry for himself All. The. Time.
- he doesn’t bring any entertainment factor to the show.
sorry 🤷‍♀️ I think he should go.
it’s called love island not friendship island

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I dont like Faye but props to her for saying "thats not why you're coming in here tho" to Brad when he said it gives Lucinda more opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Morty

Lucinda: Oh babe no, don't go. I'll go as well.

Brad: No. I'll go babe. You stay here and-

Lucinda: Alright fuck off then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

jarv

VIP Member
Me coming into the thread to announce I'm team Brad even though I've done nowt but slag him off for two weeks
1626251186885.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 55

RedRosed

VIP Member
Do you know what I reaaaallllllyyyyyy misssssssss?

All the amazing memes what used to come out after each episode 😭 these ones just aren’t the same level.

Molly mae hiding behind a shit plant, Chris laying in bed wide awake, Maura sucking off a ice lolly, Antons gutted face, dr Alex mid trip and launching that fake doll.💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Unpopular but Hugo is so boring. He’s not a super endearing human and I know we haven’t seen loads of him but he’s not lovable or anything and I can’t stand Sharon. Would be quite happy for them to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

fairydustlover

Is there anyone more irritating than Lucinda? Thought she was one of the prettiest people I had ever seen when she first came in but she’s grinding my gears with that silly voice

Reactions: 51

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Liam is mega boring. All he does is repeat everything Millie says, “do you like me” “I do like you”, “are you interested in me?” “Yeah I find you interesting”

It’s like the boring content live feed on big brother on e4 that wouldn’t even make the main show because it’s so dull and uninteresting

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
4989738A-944C-4752-A663-90AA5CB33C1E.jpeg

the producers sending brad and lucinda on that date knowing they were planning on doing this twist

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Millie my darling, Liam doesn't have another level. This is it, this is all he got baby 😂 they need a night in the hideaway so she can bang him, get him out of her system and move on with her life

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Do we all remember when Malin got shock dumped and she’s just gone official with Terry and he stayed just for the experience but then fucked Emma about 5 nights after on top of the covers.
Miss the good old days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45