Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Total snoozefest.

4 cringe heavy dates in which Faye rocked up in a dress assembled from a garden canopy and Rachel's flirtatious banter landed so thick and heavy that Teddy was left thinking "Is her name Rachel or Restraining Order"

Kaz played it cool although her mile wide grin screamed "I want a Teddy in my beddy, and I'm not talking about a stuffed bear"
Sharon appeared more interested in his LinkedIn Profile, grilling him on his career prospects and using phrases such as "I'm such a smart, independent woman that I emasculate men" :rolleyes:

Perpetually confused Toby continues to act like it's his first day on planet Earth, and Chloe grabbed his Trouser Python during a Patio Sleepover and exclaimed "It's as big as my forearm"

Hugo did the dishes while Brad and Lucinderella continued their top shelf banter "U Fink I'm Pretttyyyy, Reaaallllyyy?"
"Aye, I canny lie"

Another recoupling cliffhanger and another hour I'll never get back 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Base2019

VIP Member
Is Faye for real “some of the girls here wear a lot of
Make up and I’m just not here for it”

I’m sorry but is she blind????

• Haha
Reactions: 68

stewiegriffin

It's so cringe when they come back from a date they have to go off separately into boys and girls and talk about what happened, literally primary school playground behaviour.
And when they kiss and everyone goes mental, screaming and patting them on the back, these people are mid 20's?? It's so embarrassing I would simply refuse

• Haha
Reactions: 57

dotiedot

Chatty Member
I can't deal with Rachel's forwardness right now. I also can't deal with Sharon being mortified by Lib being so funny and cute asking those questions. Lighten the fuck up or go back to your office hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Sorry..... Did Rachel just say her and Brad mutually decided they weren't getting on well together? I must've missed that episode! Alls I saw was her moping and crying after a boy she knew for a day

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Speaking of Rachel I thought it was so shitty how not one of the lads thought to help her up when she fell on her knees after coming down the slide. They all just laughed and cringed in embarrassment. I felt sorry for her. They really are all a pack of dickheads 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 49

em27

Jesus Lucinda is gorgeous but her personality is just dead as fuck. Why is everyone sleeping on Millie when she's actually pretty and has got chat other than 'realllayyyyy'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I certainly don’t think Kaz is unattractive, I think she’s beautiful. She has probably the best figure and the most symmetrical face and dainty features! Her outfit last night was A1 btw. I genuinely think she tops Chloe easy. Chloe is probably one of the least pretty girls I’ve seen on Love Island without sounding savage and nasty which I’m sure this does. Forgive me Father

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Chloe sounds like a female Austin Powers "Yea babyyy yeahhhh" "Do I make you horny?"

What's the opposite of a daddy long legs?

screen01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Rachel’s walk KILLS me. It’s like she’s in a haunted house and trying not to let the floorboards creek too much, so the ghosts don’t know where to find her 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

aimzalicious

VIP Member
There's something that seems very sinister about Jake. Kinda scares me tbh! The way he views women as disposable objects is such a red flag.
He really freaks me out. He’s just too specific and adamant on his type that it sounds like his p*rnhub search history at this point 🤢 And the way he was like “She gave in!” Imagine being proud of wearing someone down 🥴

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Jake is deffo the kind of fella to ask Lib to roleplay as his stepsister 🤢 Jake is a strange little man, he gives me rage just like Adam from s2 did.

Toby speaks like he's buffering worse than watching on ITV hub

Milliam are approaching peak horny levels of series 2

Hugo demoted to villa butler, my man left teaching for this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42