Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hipbones

Throw 90% of them in the sea and replace the cast with 30+ year old divorcees that can smoke on camera and are desperate for a shag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Well I think we've all learnt a lesson here, you get work done if you're insecure and then a few years later you're still just as insecure. But you have massive lips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

under the ivy

VIP Member
Faye and Sharon were 100% gaslighting Hugo. I hope the producers had a word with him, especially with the mental health narrative they’ve been pushing.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

GossWhore

VIP Member
Just having a rant,
I can't stand Twitter! Everything is about race on there to do with Love Island, I don't get anything else come up other than that. I can't look at it anymore! If you fancy blonde girls you are racist, if you fancy black girls you are pretending. If you have Toby's colouring, for example, you aren't black. If a black person doesn't go for another black person you're a traitor. Just pissing me off! Why is everything based off the colour of their skin and not who they are as people and you choose to like/dislike people on their words and actions not some weird world judgement. I want to go on there for the piss taking memes 😂, not to see blind judgement and whose black/white, not black/white.
Anyway that's off my chest now, I'll move on or delete the app.
Rant back

I hate when people live in their lala land that when people mention race they go "Everything is about race" sorry if black people discussing issues that have been a perpetual issue is "pissing [you] off"

You know what pissess me of

1. A white man like Chuggs preaching he wants a blonde, blue eyes girl and then saying Rachel is "fiesty" "intriguing" anything but pretty
2. Sending two black girls into a villa where men do not want black women
3. Having to see Rachel and Kaz ensure things I've discussed on this forum on national TV

But oh so, no, it pisses YOU off. Us blacks will stop talking then.

You ask -- "Why is everything based off the colour of their skin and not who they are as people and you choose to like/dislike people on their words and actions not some weird world judgement" -- I'm choosing to dislike Chuggs on his WORDS which are microagressions towards black people, I'm choosing to not like the male cast because their ACTIONS have shown aversion to BW

I'll have a word with black twitter and tell them you're pissed off, hopefully that ends race issues they feel and see projected in the villa.

Once you have deleted twitter, maybe book a D&I course instead. 🙄

Jeez

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Awww here 18th birthday happy birthday faye have some boobs holy feck I got a rimmel mascara for my 18th birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Wolf359

Chatty Member
None of them are particularly funny or witty. It’s all so serious. Jake’s sense of humour is stuck at a 7 years old level but underpinned by an older guy’s sinister lack of respect for women. The farting and constant references to having a shit - he doesn’t give a fuck about what they think of him. And he’s pushing their boundaries all the time. He’s actually gross. My skin crawls when he’s on screen.

Liam looks like he’s never cracked a smile in his life. Has he ever laughed, do you think? I think Faye is bored out of her mind. The fillers are unfortunate but you can tell she’s got some spark and intelligence about her and she’s desperate for someone to bounce off.

I really fancied Aaron until last night when he went off Sharon for wanting a career and an Aston Martin rather than to stay at home to raise his four kids. WTF. Did he teleport into the villa from the 1950s?

I wonder whether Toby might be confused about his sexuality bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Is Aaron for real? They’re early 20s so kids isn’t a priority and the fact that Sharon wants a career / is driven / has ambitions / doesn’t want a man to be the breadwinner is not a reason to be put off her. Talk about toxic masculinity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Chloe has had nothing done to her face and I think her boobs look more natural somehow too? But also I think since she coupled in a friendship pair she’s calmed down loads because she has nobody to impress, she was annoying AF when she came in but it was obviously an act to get some attention from the guys. Now she’s chilled right out she’s way less try hard than the others, has nothing to lose etc so not really surprising they all like her

Reactions: 49

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
To be fair to Hugo he didn't even say having work done is the turn off, he said looking fake is the turn off. You definitely can have natural, subtle looking work done. Sharon and Faye have chosen to have the over the top fake look, that's their prerogative but it's also his to not find it attractive. Plus it's the norm in Love Island to have a load of work done and for the men to be swooning over that so if theyre going to start on about society making them do it etc surely it's nice to hear from just ONE of the men that they like a natural woman? We are never going to make women feel ok about their own appearances if we don't start somewhere, obviously the ideal is not to live by what men do and don't find attractive but personally I thought it was nice that he said that and I'm by no means a fan of his

• Heart
Reactions: 47