Love Island UK 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raging I was about to suggest a thread title:

Love Island UK 2021 #3 the number of days Shannon survived

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Brad could’ve handled the challenge better but Faye was just nasty. If one of the boys had spoken to the girls like that there would have been uproar

Reactions: 26
Talking of classic moments, what about when Dani said she was going home 😂

33D9B24B-0003-45CB-A809-079E6FE7D2C0.jpeg

Literally praying we get some good people 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Brad could’ve handled the challenge better but Faye was just nasty. If one of the boys had spoken to the girls like that there would have been uproar
He was wrong he should have handled it better but as I am being a hypocrite I am glad he didn't. I need drama.
I think Faye will be one to watch for drama. I can not warm to Sharon.

Reactions: 14
I can’t warm to Sharon either. She seems really uptight?! Maybe she’ll come out of herself a bit as time goes on

Reactions: 28
Reactions: 7

Guess she isn’t coming back then!
That’s a bit shite tbf. If we were weeks in and she still hadn’t clicked with anyone fair enough but it’s not her fault if she isn’t attracted to anyone 2 days in.

Reactions: 29
That’s a bit shite tbf. If we were weeks in and she still hadn’t clicked with anyone fair enough but it’s not her fault if she isn’t attracted to anyone 2 days in.
Yeah is that really reason to dump her? She swerved one kiss?! 😂 must be something else!

Reactions: 13
Yeah I could understand it if it was weeks in. It to not want to kiss anyone in the first 2 days is pretty normal?!
Also previous islanders have said that producers get involved and tell people to pull people for chats etc but won’t tell people who to pick so I don’t understand how the producers ‘orchestrated her exit’. Unless they could see that Chloe was going to maybe pick Aaron and then when she did they decided to dump Shannon from the island.

Reactions: 10
I’d be really pissed off if I was Shannon. As a viewer though I’m not sure what she added except for being the best looking.

Reactions: 5
Chloes family have put a statement out apparently her dms are flooded with death threats and people telling her to kill herself😩 I know people get invested but bloody hell that’s not normal behaviour, imagine coming out and seeing all that!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Can’t be arsed reading the other threads. Not overly keen on anyone so far. Jake and Liberty could have potential but no one goes in for love anymore 😩

Reactions: 8
After my google search from the last love island thread that daily Mail article is 100% BS

they obviously just can’t come out and say that she is a sex worker and they failed to do the appropriate checks

Reactions: 6
Someone at work told me that there's a rumour that it's not just the rejected kiss. Shannon also told producers she didn't want to share a bed with anyone not of her choosing.

Seems like she may have never watched love Island before... or she thought that she could get around the rules.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.