Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryLou32

Chatty Member
I wonder what they’ll do to spice up Casa. The only way it’ll work is if they convince Ciaran to stray.

On a side note, Mimi will probably coast to the end because she’s black. Doesn’t matter that she has no personality. Was exactly the same with boring Samira, boring Kaz and nasty, bitter Yewande. They get away with murder because everyone’s like YASSSS GIRRRRRL whereas if they were white they’d be completely slagged off. You know it’s true.
😬😬
U ok hun?
Take this shit somewhere else, it’s completely inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I wonder what they’ll do to spice up Casa. The only way it’ll work is if they convince Ciaran to stray.

On a side note, Mimi will probably coast to the end because she’s black. Doesn’t matter that she has no personality. Was exactly the same with boring Samira, boring Kaz and nasty, bitter Yewande. They get away with murder because everyone’s like YASSSS GIRRRRRL whereas if they were white they’d be completely slagged off. You know it’s true.
Samira left just after Casa.
Yewande was dumped before Casa.
Kaz hardly coasted, she was with Tyler and made it to the end because people love a post casa breakup then reunion, although he was a dickhead but Kaz was nice imo, she was very popular with the viewers on her series.
It's funny how people see things differently, because I think dark skinned black women are treated terribly on the show. They have very few romantic options as most of the men who go on aren't attracted to black women. Some black women have been straight up humiliated on the show. It's strange that you chose to single out black women as coasting to the end, when the majority of the winners have been white, and several white winners and finalists didn't even like each other, but they "coasted to the end" just like you're accusing black women of doing despite very few making a final.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

gimm3more

VIP Member

Well this is racist

Reactions: 47

peppy21

Me when I see Jess: oh fuck off

me when I see grace: oh fuck off

me when I see joey: oh fuck off

me when I see Nicole and Ciaran: oh fuck off

why am I still even watching it 🥴 I just want them all to fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 44

owen2110

Felt really sorry for Jessy tonight, she seems like a genuinely nice girl & Grace has acted like a right stupid bitch. Don’t know who she thinks she is. Jessy has more patience than me cos I’d of told her to fuck herself

Reactions: 41