Love Island 2024 #9

Who would you have voted for as fave couple?

• Uma/Wil

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • Ayo/Mimii

Votes: 77 17.8%
  • Nicole/Ciaran

Votes: 67 15.5%
  • Harriett/Ronnie

Votes: 107 24.7%
  • Matilda/Sean

Votes: 74 17.1%
  • Grace/Konnor

Votes: 37 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish there was a way konner and ciaran could be a couple. 🤣
Honestly don't like any of them together. Mimi and ayo are probably the best couple out of a bad bunch, they don't seem to be cunts and seem fairly normal. Don't mind uma and will, they're just meh as well though.
Also I must be the only person who doesn't really think Grace is that bad. Joey has been playing the game and I can understand why she's pissed off. I don't even think she said anything to konner about being interested, I think she meant just in general people were still open and he shouldn't be afraid to go for what he wants, but didn't actually mean herself. That's at least how i took it up but maybe I missed something else. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel so bad for Jessy, the way Joey reacted must’ve been mortifying for her. You could see she didn’t know where to put herself. After he had been coming on so strongly to her to the point she was looking at him like wtf. Bewildered cos he kept banging on about this insane connection and how well they get on and she wasn’t even giving him much back. So naturally she thinks wow this guy is really into me, I will pick him. Only for him to look and act like she has come into his house on Xmas morning and pissed all over his presents.
Still, she then proceeded to snog him instead of asking him why he made her feel like a complete prat 🤷‍♀️
---
And Trey seemed like he was going off Jess after seeing what an absolute witch she is. But he had kind of already sealed his fate there. Poor guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Random thought… Jessy looks like the MIC girl that Kady went apeshit at, and called a c*nt in Series 2… Can’t remember her name!

Reactions: 10
Harriet is just nasty to people and then cries and everyone acts like she’s not in the wrong!! It’s terrible! Proper acts like a victim!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How can grace see her arse that they went to the terrace when she literally slept in the hideaway with him

Reactions: 19
Watching it again if you listen to ciaran he says Harriet has been making snide remarks at him for ages - probs parts we don't see. If I saw my friend doing this to my man 100% I'd side with my man !

Reactions: 21
Oh my days just catching up.

Joey isn’t wanting to settle down he is wanting a holiday where he can bed as many girls as possible!

When Grace told him off he looks like a silly little schoolboy and soon as she walked off he was trying to get a cheeky peek of her arse!

Saying he is transparent and won’t take a girl to the terrace and then 2 secs later up on terrace snogging Jessy.

I think at this rate come Casa Joey will turn into the bloody exorcist 😂😂.

Think no solid couples as even with Uma and Wil I think he is gonna get his head turned by Jessy too.

I can also see Harriet making a move on Trey just to piss off Jess as well.

Reactions: 13
Watching it again if you listen to ciaran he says Harriet has been making snide remarks at him for ages - probs parts we don't see. If I saw my friend doing this to my man 100% I'd side with my man !
Yeh and it’s not like C could say you did this this and this so he just called her out on one thing.
The hypocrisy of H not sipping sounds like it was the final straw, I can imagine H sniping because her ego got hurt in the beginning and she was way more hyper back then she seems to have mellowed down a lot from week one but when C pissed her off her other side popped back up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was it season 2 that Maura Higgins was in?
how could I watch that series now? Would it still be on itv player?

Reactions: 1
Will thought Jessy would pick him hehe. He is totes gonna stray in CA. Him and Uma aren’t strong.
Joey kinda likes any new girl.
Grace should suck it up, let’s hope Konnor steers clear. Konnor can meet a new lass in CA.
I think Ronnie was sweet when Harriet was fake crying. But I hope he strays too.
Harriet may make a play for Trey, Trey will tire of Jess soon!
Mimi and Ayo are tremendously boring.
Nicole is getting more and more orange! I feel Ciaran will stray in CA.
Matilda and Sean are an odd couple.

Reactions: 16
I feel so bad for Jessy, the way Joey reacted must’ve been mortifying for her. You could see she didn’t know where to put herself. After he had been coming on so strongly to her to the point she was looking at him like wtf. Bewildered cos he kept banging on about this insane connection and how well they get on and she wasn’t even giving him much back. So naturally she thinks wow this guy is really into me, I will pick him. Only for him to look and act like she has come into his house on Xmas morning and pissed all over his presents.
Still, she then proceeded to snog him instead of asking him why he made her feel like a complete prat 🤷‍♀️
---
And Trey seemed like he was going off Jess after seeing what an absolute witch she is. But he had kind of already sealed his fate there. Poor guy.
Exactly what I thought….he went on and on about how much he liked her and when she picked him, his reaction made her look like a complete idiot.
He’s an absolute knob!
I hope he goes…….or gets shafted by both girls when they couple up with some other guys 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.