Love Island 2024 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I assume it's the villa they use for casa and they'll still be doing casa halfway through, i don't see why they wouldn't

Reactions: 4
Nah I feel for Samantha, I don’t blame her for sleeping outside. Self preservation and Joey just was never that into her.

And although I could be Ronnies mum, wtf are they seeing in him. He has no redeeming qualities 😩

Reactions: 37
Jess don’t try and worm your way out of it. You picked Sean for revenge and mugged him off

Reactions: 45
Nah you did use Sean to piss off Ronnie and it completely backfired on you cause Ronnie doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 41
What is a semi professional footballer? Do they have a normal job and get paid a few quid to play for a town's team on Saturdays?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.