Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophie1106

Chatty Member
Fam I am fucking SCARED for Joey when he inevitably dumps Samantha for any new bombshell that he fancies. This show is going to go from LI to 24 hours in police custody so fast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60

MuthaCuppa

Chatty Member
Do we think the producers are ever going to get the message that Iain Sterling hasn’t been funny for about 4 seasons now and needs to be ditched like his wooden wife was 🥱

Reactions: 57

ELFILY

VIP Member
Harriette is like an unhinged 14 year old spoilt brat who’s parents have blown smoke up her arse her whole life.

Reactions: 47
Am I living in some sort of social experiment where we’re supposed to believe that Ronnie is in some way attractive? I feel like I’m being gaslit by ITV

• Haha
Reactions: 46

gimm3more

VIP Member
Samantha has fucked it with Joey bringing up TOWIE etc etc. it’s sooooo bad. You gotta pretend like you barely know him!

Reactions: 46

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Samantha is 100% with joey because he's joey Essex. She keeps referencing TOWIE and I think its putting him off

Reactions: 39

sophie1106

Chatty Member
Sorry it’s defo not attractive for someone to know everything about you 😂 I swear this is why celebrities don’t date fans

“you’re close with your sister aren’t you”
“Who was on celebrity juice with you” like shurrrrup

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Solpaqueen

Ronnie talks like he’s just come round from major surgery. He might be one of the thickest to ever be on the show. There’s not one thing appealing about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

doodlebug

VIP Member
Why does Harriet always look like she’s just stumbled home from the club at 2am? Just constantly dishevelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Nopatience

VIP Member
Harriet has the most artificial face I have ever seen, overfilled and the result is quite masculine

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Laika1234

VIP Member
For those questioning the difference between patsy and Jess - Jess is the one who DOESNT have her head up Harrietts arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 32