Love Island 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always a bit cringe when they play this lovey music when they’re kissing. They’ve known each other for about 2 minutes calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does Mimii have those RuPaul eyebrows tonight? They're an inch higher than they ought to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Sam thinks she looks like Abbey Clancey but I really see Ellie-Kelly (Irish influencer) I think it’s the teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly the kissing is actually putting me off kissing forever ! Why do they all look so bad kissing . When Mr Munch gets home from work tonight I now need to tell him kissing has been ruined for me forever AND as he comes from the same area as Ron we may need to call the solicitors in !
I also can’t tell the girls apart ! Contour and horrible voice is Harry ? Jess is Jacqui from Hollyoaks and redhead is Patsy ? Sam is the Scouser . Who’s is the Welsh one ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.