Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Remember when they read out Stormzys ‘you’re too good for her mate’ tweet about Olivia, to Chris during the tweet challenge 😂 bring back those moments please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lollyy

VIP Member
Luca is just a needy beg and Gemma is boring as fuck. How they can win love island when she doesn’t even have a conversation with him I don’t know.

Reactions: 33

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
I think Billy and Danica will be a nice couple to be fair. It would have been nice if they had a chance to go on a date!

• Heart

Starfact

I actually dont think gemma likes luca at all! Everything about her behaviour, body language and attitude to me screams she doesnt like him

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Davide needs to get over the Jay thing, he became his best mate in the villa, and he’s forgetting he kissed people in Casa Amor

steste

Chatty Member
Gemma is going to regret looking back at this seeing herself at 19. She should be young and having fun.

Reactions: 32

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Danica’s been wasting time with her dating interview technique. All she needed to do was some bendy yoga moves in front of the lads!

• Haha

DonAragona

VIP Member
If Danica and Billy play this right then they can get to the final, both have quite endearing personalities.

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
I don’t know how artists can go into the villa knowing they will NEVER be able to make an islander cry a la Anton and Craig David.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

steste

Chatty Member
Lost it at Andrew and Tasha cuddling and kissing on the bed while Coco was turning her head. Awkward af!

• Haha
Reactions: 31