Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDon1

VIP Member
How can Luca be so threatened by Billy who is basically the human equivalent of a puppy but have a Bromance with Jacques who actually used to shag her?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Scragbags

VIP Member
Anyone who doesn't know who Adam is. If you think jax's shitty arse behaviour is vile wait til you see this knobber

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

nicalibres

VIP Member
Davide is MIA the whole time then just appears out of nowhere and steals the show with one sentence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been shared, I'm still catching up on the thread but I just saw this and had to share it 😂

Screenshot_20220710-221616_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

jadach

VIP Member

i try so hard to back women but this moment was so embarrassing, why did they do this?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Love Island viewers: The boys in the villa are such toxic gaslighters!
Adam: Hold my pint....

The lads are about to be schooled on how it's done by a pro.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

mcfeez

VIP Member
This has been a drag of an episode. I've had teams meetings at work that were more entertaining than this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mcfeez

VIP Member
Feel like every time Luca is having a Gemma related crisis Ekin can feel it in the air and just goes to sit with him in case theres an opportunity for a wind up

• Haha
Reactions: 45

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I don't Adam would do this unless it was going to be worth his while. He has almost a million followers on Instagram and seems to have a few aspects to his career, fitness wise. It'll be interesting to see how he is going to play this out...
Just hope he comes home in and causes loads of shit. Tells Luca Micheal Owen hates him and tells Jacques his had a threesome with his Ma and Nan.
And sucked Andrews sisters tits

• Haha
Reactions: 42