Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Passive_Aggressive_Lemon

IMO this series rates the lowest out of all of them. I’m including the original 2 series of Celebrity Love Island in that. (For those that are too young to remember, it involved “celebs” like Lee Sharpe, Jayne Middlemiss and Hollyoaks’ Bombhead getting drunk and disorderly in Fiji).

However, in the spirit of the last day, would anyone like to share their best and worst moments from this series?

Best bit : Heart rate challenge. Special mention to Mary’s £2.99 Partycity wig

Worst bit : Chit chat choo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Sez99

VIP Member
Sorry I’m only catching up now on the Meet the Parents. I hate that everyone’s families are so chill. Does anyone remember in Series 2 when Scott’s famous twin Adam came on Skype and was like ‘Kady is not IT,she’s not for you bro’ lol where did this energy go ????

Reactions: 14

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Anyone else think Liberty came across really scripted on Aftersun? Felt like Laura let her speak most of the time and Jake didn’t really get a look in! I’ve hated Jake the whole series but I feel like he’s been given an unfair time - everyone seems to have forgotten what Liam did in Casa. Toby and Chloe to win
She's come across scripted through the entire show to me.

Reactions: 13

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
i remember way back in the first week i said how fake liberty was, i grew to like her more though i won’t lie. she seemed like a wannabe molly mae and equally as fake as jake if not more at parts.

she’s definitely seen the publics reaction towards her and it’s gone straight to her head. she’s already so cocky like someone else said.

Whatamiat

Folks I'm beyond tired and it's boring me already so will be turning off. Will come back tomorro to catch up.
Enjoy your evening, thanks for the laughs and see some of you over on the series 1 thread 😁

• Heart

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
liberty is coming across so fake! i’ve always thought she was a molly mae wannabe and it’s quite the coincidence that her relationship only went downhill when they found out that she wasn’t the publics favourite.

don’t get me wrong jake is just as bad but i believe liberty went into love island hoping to leave as the fan favourite. she truly believed her and jake were the next jack & dani/molly & tommy at the start. the whole mum and dad of the villa act really wound me up

stardust21

VIP Member
Lol at this Boots advert. 😂 I’d be well miffed if I went to a spa and there was Boots own brand products.

• Haha
  • Heart