Loumayyy (Louise May)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!! I really liked her content with her mum, she seemed less smug back then.
It’s a shame about her dad, and she’s understandably finding it difficult. But she is annoyingly smug and condescending recently!

Reactions: 2
I’m finding her really expensive random hauls exhausting. It’s like she has no concept of the fact that loads of us are financially struggling while she swans around Bath spending a fortune on tit for her flat

Reactions: 3
I’m finding her really expensive random hauls exhausting. It’s like she has no concept of the fact that loads of us are financially struggling while she swans around Bath spending a fortune on tit for her flat
I do not know how she even has the money?

I used to like her content with her mum but since she’s been making content about her dead dad, I just can’t! I struggle to understand creators when they’re upset the first thing they think to do is hit the record button 🤯

Reactions: 3
I used to like her content with her mum but since she’s been making content about her dead dad, I just can’t! I struggle to understand creators when they’re upset the first thing they think to do is hit the record button 🤯
I came here to say the exact same thing. I feel so sorry for her that she’s lost her Dad but I’ve unfollowed because I’m so sick hearing her talk about her “dead Dad” for attention.

She posted the other day saying how grateful she is that she can afford nice gifts for her family this year …then proceeded to say if you’re broke you can live vicariously through her 🙄

Reactions: 4
How the heck has she got all this money, anybody know?
I can’t believe how lucrative being an influencer is! She hasn’t come from money at all but since she moved into this flat you can see how all the brand deals have paid off!

Reactions: 1
I hope she doesn’t have downstairs neighbours cause hoovering at 10pm is so rude
My thoughts whilst watching that video too! I was surprised there weren’t any comments about it considering she clearly doesn’t live on the ground floor

She doesn’t try and hide where she lives anymore! in the story she posted yesterday it is so obvious out the window where she lives! It’s not only obvious if you live in Bath but it’s the location of a popular tv show right outside her window 🥴

I’m genuinely starting to think she has a spending problem. She buys so many trinkets and pointless tit.

Reactions: 1
I’m genuinely starting to think she has a spending problem. She buys so many trinkets and pointless tit.
She said in the video that she stopped shopping at the start of the year cos she just had soo much stuff and now she’s been getting rid of stuff and shopping for new stuff 🙈 sooo… replacing it?

Her TikTok stories are just so forced. She’s not naturally funny but she loves hearing how she’s Bridget jones and it’s just cringe

Reactions: 2