Louise O Connell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for setting it up!
I used to follow her right at the start when she was a fitness influencer and lost loads of weight.
Then she started doing more beauty bits and I found out she used to be a huge bully when she was a teenager and i got turned right off her.
Anyone have any tea on her?

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's genuine at all. She used to set up fake profiles of super fans on the fb galz group bigging herself up at any possible opportunity. One of them was called Katie Donoghue or something like that? It was really strange and creepy and in no way subtle 😂

Reactions: 1
Are you serious?? How do you know that?! Would ya be well LOL

Its the sweet AF smile she does, its weird.
When I heard she used to make peoples lives hell at school I couldnt get it out of my head when id see her grinning.

I used to be in the galz group (left ages ago) and this fake looking profile (no info, no face pics) would pop up one or twice a week and always mention Louise, like it was out of place and odd. If it was a post slagging another blogger this Katie girl would always bring it back to Louise and how she was so genuine and amazing. Like I don't have proof but it was just very obviously Louise herself. Louise creeps me out, there is just something really off about her.

Reactions: 3
Shes viscous from what i heard, very bitchy and nasty to people if they cant do anything for her.

• Wow
I used to be in the galz group (left ages ago) and this fake looking profile (no info, no face pics) would pop up one or twice a week and always mention Louise, like it was out of place and odd. If it was a post slagging another blogger this Katie girl would always bring it back to Louise and how she was so genuine and amazing. Like I don't have proof but it was just very obviously Louise herself. Louise creeps me out, there is just something really off about her.
I feel the same. There's just something about her I dont like. I can't put my finger on what it is

Does anyone remember when the big freckle faced blogger called her out on facetuning? Jen is it? Ohhh there was killings

• Angry
Just had a nosey at this one - she’s a bit of a catfish with all the makeup etc based on her most recent grid post - didn’t look like the same person for a sec.

I started following Louise around 2 years ago and really liked her initially. She was doing mainly beauty and clothes at that point, she had given up the diet and weight loss posts. Then she ended up getting into an argument with Rosemary MacCabe and Gill (evidentiallyyou) who were heavily critical of people posting before and after weight loss pics saying it's unhealthy to be glorifying weight loss etc. as it just encourages fat shaming. Louise actually commented that she didn't do before and after pics but she absolutely did a few years earlier. She just slyly deleted them from her grid so as not to get called out on it. Went off her after that. Lying to suit her own agenda.

It does encourage it, when i first followed her she used to put up a side by side of her in a satin dress with a gym photo all the time.

I used to follow her right at the start when she was a fitness influencer and lost loads of weight.
Then she started doing more beauty bits and I found out she used to be a huge bully when she was a teenager and i got turned right off her.
She is as fake as they come. Still a huge bully in work
she is still a bully not a nice person at all. Also a total catfish as she looks NOTHING like her photos in real life. I have a friend who worked with her and she is notorious!

Reactions: 4
She is as fake as they come. Still a huge bully in work

she is still a bully not a nice person at all. Also a total catfish as she looks NOTHING like her photos in real life. I have a friend who worked with her and she is notorious!
Spill the :coffee:

Spill the :coffee:
Just not a nice person at all! I could say so much but I feel she is one of those people who would have a fake account here and probably go to HR in her job to find out who’s talking about her. She is that type of person! But I will say she is not pleasant to work alongside!

Reactions: 4
Just not a nice person at all! I could say so much but I feel she is one of those people who would have a fake account here and probably go to HR in her job to find out who’s talking about her. She is that type of person! But I will say she is not pleasant to work alongside!
Your post is fascinating, Do you still work with her? Are you a nurse too? This pandemic has been so tough for all you healthcare staff, well done and thanks!

I used to follow her 2 years ago. I find her really fake and a bit creepy of that makes sense. I remember when tit bloggers say was on the go she was constatntly in the comments talking about how it so hard for "micro" influencers like her when the bigger influencers were ruining the industry with all the tit they pull. Then someone called her out for buying followers and she actually had the audacity to say on hat she has been followed by a load of bots and she doesnt know how it has happened and that she is trying desperately to remove them from her account. I unfollowed her after that , how stupid does she think ppl are? Oh and all those bot accounts never were deleted ....she spent good money on them at the end of the day.

I used to follow her 2 years ago. I find her really fake and a bit creepy of that makes sense. I remember when tit bloggers say was on the go she was constatntly in the comments talking about how it so hard for "micro" influencers like her when the bigger influencers were ruining the industry with all the tit they pull. Then someone called her out for buying followers and she actually had the audacity to say on hat she has been followed by a load of bots and she doesnt know how it has happened and that she is trying desperately to remove them from her account. I unfollowed her after that , how stupid does she think ppl are? Oh and all those bot accounts never were deleted ....she spent good money on them at the end of the day.
Oh myyyy godddd I remember that! She was caught rotten with thousands of fake followers and came on instagram stories in a fluster and ofc had to drop in how stressed she was before a night duty (so manipulative) and she said someone must have hacked her Instagram and bought followers to sabotage her?! Or was that Joanne Larby? I know one of them alleged someone bought them for their profile (not a thing - you need to have the persons instagram password like). I do remember Louise kept bringing up the fact she was a nurse who was due to go on night duty but had spent her day deleting fake accounts. It was cringe. She totally creeps me out too, I think she's a pathological liar.