Louise May and another gluten free day....

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what do we all think of this one??

Anyone know why her and Kate Mccabe don't talk anymore??

Reactions: 1
I don't mind her but have noticed that she can be a bit bitchy towards her husband at times. She seems to love her family and works hard for her holidays unlike a lot of other "influencers".

Reactions: 2
I like to think they fell out over a crappy item from a charity shop …she wanted it …grabby wanted it …

• Haha
I don't mind her but have noticed that she can be a bit bitchy towards her husband at times. She seems to love her family and works hard for her holidays unlike a lot of other "influencers".
I cannot STAND some Influencers (like Louise, Laura Meachem, Asher MARY Lou, Paige Stephenson etc etc) who are SO up themselves and are too thick to realise that whilst they're copying the celebs, they're actually practicing satanic symbolry while pouting, sticking tongues out for photos and doing the ✌.. 👌.. 😝 All these symbols are used by Hellywood celebs who worship the Baphomet and all the satanic, p@edo evil that goes with it!
It's outrageous they're copying behaviour that they have zero idea what the hell it means....... It's agreeing with dark, disgusting, corrupt satanism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she been active on Instaspam?? I don't have that crap..
No uploads on YouTube lately either.. Maybe Annnnddy has whipped her into shape after he's got back from the station 👮

Andy wasn't impressed with the 'other boyfriend' comments that were meant to be humorous OOOOps... And he also looks sick of her picking the dam phone to record everything they do!! 🤣

• Wow