Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
New to this thread. Had to come for a peek after seeing her face ink in the news today.

She’s spiralling fast.

This has Aaron Carter vibes all over it.

Growing up a nepotism baby isn’t all it’s cracked up to. Hopefully she can turn her life around.

Having gotten a tattoo drunk - the word CUNT on my finger - she’ll regret this so hard. I had laser to remove. It hurts so bad, can’t even imagine on the face!
I’m new here because of this story.

I lurked on popbitch years ago and it was widely rumoured on there that Kate had been a victim of abuse as a child because she said something about her dad or stepdad in an interview (I think) that was then hushed up.

I do wonder, it’s odd how Lottie has also grown up with issues.

don’t suppose anyone else can remember the facts of what Kate said, it’s been so long ago?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Obviously it‘s disgusting that people were being encouraged to post her pics on family insta pages but Lottie can’t be that naïve that posting a copyright message stops screenshots etc.

If you put anything online it will obviously be copied.

Woman who gets paid for naked photos upset that the very same naked photos are leaked. Phone number just get a new one.

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
According the the newspapers she is now on Only Fans and selling her underwear.
Yep seen it mentioned her profile is free but wants $200 for ”VIP” which gives you

CUSTOM CONTENT REQUEST
-UNLIMITED FREE CHAT
-EXCLUSIVE VIP POST AND PPV MESSAGES
-EXCLUSIVE PPV LIVES FOR VIP ONLY (aiming for weekly, if not bi weekly!)
-Pantie Purchases😏

VIP IS A PLACE FOR MY MOST EXPLICIT CONTENT HERE AND FOR UNLIMITED FREE CHAT CAUSE I GET SO MANY MESSAGES! disclaimer: Everything included actually comes with it !! haha

• Wow
  • Sick

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Kinda predictable unfortunately but she’s entered rehab for substance abuse.

She did a live last week which turned into a Q&A and must say she actually sounded like a decent girl who was actually interesting.

• Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I don't see this ending well if she stays on this path sadly. Family members may have tried to help and intervene but there's only so much you can do. She's ill and it's quite sad

lookatmekimmy

Yeah! Especially if he doesn't drink I just don't see it happening, but then again I could be wrong!! He does have a history of it
A leopard and all that… I never bought into this wholesome family man image and not that I’d like her to experience the pain of being cheated on now she’s got kids but Vogue is nauseatingly smug.

Reactions: 4

thegirlscout

VIP Member
didn't want Scott Disick to go balls deep.
I don’t think any of us really want that!
I don’t think she should have ever gone down the ‘modelling’ route. She’s not unique enough to really hack it and now she’s making videos of her tits. It’s really desperate.

Last edited:

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
How did her jaw get so square, what procedure does that?

See I think Lila has more of a unique look than Lottie - before drugs and everything Lottie looked like every other rich white girl. But granted neither have supermodel esque looks.
Kate had Lottie to stay over but there I think last year during a lockdown but Lottie got bored or something and I think she left on not so great terms with Kate. Lila helped Lottie dye her hair pink but didn’t want to be photographed with her or have it uploaded to social media which is a good move for Lila career wise as associating with Lottie could cause trouble.
From what I’ve read Kate has a very zero tolerance policy with drugs (and I think alcohol now) so I can actually see her not being that much help beyond telling Lottie to stop and sending her to rehab because Kate would need that sort of lifestyle to stay out her house. It seems Lottie needs someone who can give her a lot of time and support which I don’t think Kate would be up for (not a dig, just sometimes when you’ve gone through addiction it’s hard to support someone else going through similar).
It would be completely hypocritical of Kate to criticise anyone else for drug/alcohol usage.

Kate has different priorities now as her boyfriend has had prior issues and wants to stay clean.

No idea about Lottie although this can't be making her happy, hope she recovers

LaraQ

VIP Member
I hate that she glorifies addiction and mental illness like it's a cool aesthetic. She comes across as a try hard as well as just generally being ignorant
It really pissed me off when she was in rehab recently and she was treating it like a joke.

Ennui

VIP Member
Whenever I see this thread title I can't help thinking of Charlie Dimmock sighing when faced with a huge gardening challenge.

"Oooh that's a lottie moss".

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Not sure she's got the emotional maturity to cope with a showbiz career.

She was a pretty wee girl as a teenager, but has got far too much plastic surgery, gone down a trashy route, and looks ill, obviously she stated recently she had a coke addiction too

I'd be concerned for her mental and physical health tbh at this rate. I don't see her lifestyle being sustainable

Last edited:

LaraQ

VIP Member
It’s kinda sad how life has turned out for her. She came from a relatively wealthy family, had a shoe in for modelling because of her sister, could have done anything but ended up doing p0rn basically and developing addictions.

I get that it can't be easy being compared to Kate Moss of all people,but she could've carved out a nice,legitimate modelling career for herself,she was even on the cover of French Vogue at one point,she had a lot of opportunities and she kinda blew it.

VIP Member
Just seen her in the Daily Mail, those terrible tattoo's that look like a child had done
it with a sharpie..

queencarmen

VIP Member
A lot of tattoo artists won’t even tattoo your face, a lot of them only do it if you already have tons of visible tattoos. I know it’s totally her own fault but I kinda feel bad for her lol