Lottie Moss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So she's going off the rails, in to drugs, in America for the yachting cash and didn't want Scott Disick to go balls deep.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's just flat out bizarre the turn her career has taken.She is really hurting herself with this insta hoe stuff.

Reactions: 8

The photos of her from the Glow website aren't hard to find. She's just topless from those I have seen. She could be topless on a beach and people wouldn't care but on a website they do. It's not like she uses sex toys or shows her pussy for content, at least not yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
didn't want Scott Disick to go balls deep.
I don’t think any of us really want that!
I don’t think she should have ever gone down the ‘modelling’ route. She’s not unique enough to really hack it and now she’s making videos of her tits. It’s really desperate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Grottie Gross. She seems so desperate for attention. She would be well advised to pack it in and further her education.

Reactions: 3
According the the newspapers she is now on Only Fans and selling her underwear.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
According the the newspapers she is now on Only Fans and selling her underwear.
Yep seen it mentioned her profile is free but wants $200 for ”VIP” which gives you

CUSTOM CONTENT REQUEST
-UNLIMITED FREE CHAT
-EXCLUSIVE VIP POST AND PPV MESSAGES
-EXCLUSIVE PPV LIVES FOR VIP ONLY (aiming for weekly, if not bi weekly!)
-Pantie Purchases😏

VIP IS A PLACE FOR MY MOST EXPLICIT CONTENT HERE AND FOR UNLIMITED FREE CHAT CAUSE I GET SO MANY MESSAGES! disclaimer: Everything included actually comes with it !! haha

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Let's be serious here, any prestigious modelling work she got to date was because of her last name and connections. If she had any sense (or good advice she would listen to) she could have used that as a stepping stone to television or newspaper work, roving fashion reporter/stylist type thing for morning entertainment shows or the style sections of a Sunday newspaper. She could have had a solid career that other girls her age would have skinned someone for.

So what prompted this move? Is it a slip into the hard partying scene that made her unreliable for booking work, and that is really saying something for fashion, or was she so arrogant and difficult that even her sisters clout couldn't get her jobs? Most fashion brands these days don't want unknowns, someone with a media presence and followers is guaranteed to brings eyes and clicks to a campaign with a small financial risk for a brand, so something doesn't sit right with this stuff. I just hope she is okay and has someone looking out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There was a photo of her outside a hotel I think it was a few years back (2018/2019 maybe) with her friends and her friend was so obviously running their nose. A few people commented that her friend was obviously on coke so maybe she’s crossed over.
At this point, with what she’s doing, she’s a sex worker.
Also are they used pants? I know that’s a kink. (I hate the word panties).

Reactions: 8
Her OF is full of comments calling her a scam, sounds like she’s reusing content from her glow page and calling it new as it’s on OF - plus the loons that paid $100 or $200 aren’t getting anything and saying they reported her.

@thegirlscout I’m guessing she’ll make out they‘re worn but god knows how much she wants for them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nose like Daniella Westbrook if she's not careful.

• Wow
Oh I actually have some tea for once! Lottie and I have a mutual friend, who is a bona fide coke addict, and I know for a fact whenever they hang out they do loads of gear together. So for those wondering if she has a habit, she definitely does

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Obviously it‘s disgusting that people were being encouraged to post her pics on family insta pages but Lottie can’t be that naïve that posting a copyright message stops screenshots etc.

If you put anything online it will obviously be copied.

Reactions: 7
Obviously it‘s disgusting that people were being encouraged to post her pics on family insta pages but Lottie can’t be that naïve that posting a copyright message stops screenshots etc.

If you put anything online it will obviously be copied.

Woman who gets paid for naked photos upset that the very same naked photos are leaked. Phone number just get a new one.

Kinda predictable unfortunately but she’s entered rehab for substance abuse.

She did a live last week which turned into a Q&A and must say she actually sounded like a decent girl who was actually interesting.

• Sad
Kinda predictable unfortunately but she’s entered rehab for substance abuse.

She did a live last week which turned into a Q&A and must say she actually sounded like a decent girl who was actually interesting.
She just seems so lost.It can't be easy being the Sister of Kate Moss, who is probably the most iconic British model of all time.I mean,how do you live up to that?.

Reactions: 6