Lorraine Kelly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt the need to start this for a few reasons;
She’s so smug
Flogging loungewear for lockdown. If you aren’t going anywhere, who needs to buy new stuff?
a jumpsuit to lounge in. Going for a wee is a pain. And freezing.
Dani Behr was just on it. Wow. Just wow.

Reactions: 5
She got caught out not paying tax one time and said it's because she plays a character as Lorraine Kelly when she's on in a morning, or something along those lines 😂
I mean fair play to her solicitor/accountant etc. For managing to spin that bullshit and pull it off. They earnt their pay, but it just makes Lorraine so fake on TV, she is just pretending to find everything lovely and wonderful.

Reactions: 6
Felt the need to start this for a few reasons;
She’s so smug
Flogging loungewear for lockdown. If you aren’t going anywhere, who needs to buy new stuff?
a jumpsuit to lounge in. Going for a wee is a pain. And freezing.
Dani Behr was just on it. Wow. Just wow.
Dani Behr looks like a totally different person

It should be called Lorraine & Friends as she barely presents it herself
Well, the show name refers to Lorraine tje character, so it doesn't need to be played by Lorraine Kelly the person everyday, anyone can slip info character as Lorraine the TV presenter and fill in for her. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish ITV would employ some fresh faces, I'm fed up with looking at the same boring presenters year after year.

Reactions: 10
Not a fan of Lorraine or the character she plays 😂 I did enjoy the show when Christine Lampard presented.

Reactions: 1
She is as fake as they come. The usual over enthusiastic tit. "Soooo lovely to see you" crap. She needs sacked.

Reactions: 3
can’t find an Alison or Lorraine thread ! EDIT found it ! but did anyone notice this morning when Lorraine went over to this morning she was talking about the cake for Alisons birthday she said it was from her then Alison didn’t say a word ! Not a thank you or anything thought it was strange