London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow allchloerose?
How do influencers go to sell beauty products but they apply them like this 🤮
Brands couldn’t care less
She has followers and decent engagement that’s all that matters to them 🤣

Reactions: 1
Is Limisa arab?
Noo indian dad british mother anyways who cares about that little insecure arab fishing tit, FYI to any arabfishing Londoners I went to a uni which was pretty central and full of khaleejis from Saudi Kuwait and qatar just know a lot of them take the piss out of you guys when they see you on campus with your cheap tit abaya made in a sweatshop by a 7 year old in Guanzhou, China. And the influencers who try to gain the attention of below average international students (you know who you are i have seen the dms lol ) just know both girls and guys laugh at you guys too, most of you are mentioned in this whatsapp group where nudes of certain London based influencers have been leaked lol. It’s really embarrassing stuff wallah.

Reactions: 2
Noo indian dad british mother anyways who cares about that little insecure arab fishing tit, FYI to any arabfishing Londoners I went to a uni which was pretty central and full of khaleejis from Saudi Kuwait and qatar just know a lot of them take the piss out of you guys when they see you on campus with your cheap tit abaya made in a sweatshop by a 7 year old in Guanzhou, China. And the influencers who try to gain the attention of below average international students (you know who you are i have seen the dms lol ) just know both girls and guys laugh at you guys too, most of you are mentioned in this whatsapp group where nudes of certain London based influencers have been leaked lol. It’s really embarrassing stuff wallah.
its a VERY specific London/British Asian diaspora thing. perhaps we see it more online, the cultural identity crisis. trying to appear another race....for what? to literally to appear "rich" or flex. *shakes my head*

the embarrassment it’s always the south asian girls with such a bad identity crisis my god

Reactions: 5
Stop I know about those group chats hahahah 🤣 they’re ruthless on there. Side note I really hope Doha doesn’t become like Dubai plagued by attention seeking people who destroyed the reputation and values of the city

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stop I know about those group chats hahahah 🤣 they’re ruthless on there. Side note I really hope Doha doesn’t become like Dubai plagued by attention seeking people who destroyed the reputation and values of the city
girl what groupchatsss i need a bit more detail , hope I am not in it

doha is lovely right now it obv has some girl from certain backgrounds doing swork but it is not rampant like dubai and inshallah it doesnt

another topic I thought was interesting I came across on tiktok was how eastern european women were saying that arab men chase them they marry them etc and we are not stealing them from the local women. and the local girlies said chill we only marry them because of cultural obligations and they never take a foreigner as a first wife usually third or second

Whaaaaaat 😳😂

• Haha

doha is lovely right now it obv has some girl from certain backgrounds doing swork but it is not rampant like dubai and inshallah it doesnt

another topic I thought was interesting I came across on tiktok was how eastern european women were saying that arab men chase them they marry them etc and we are not stealing them from the local women. and the local girlies said chill we only marry them because of cultural obligations and they never take a foreigner as a first wife usually third or second
Some Arab girls from regents set up this gc like two years ago and the teaaaaa they have spilt is unreal. So many of these girls have no shame both Muslim and non Muslims.

Some Arab girls from regents set up this gc like two years ago and the teaaaaa they have spilt is unreal. So many of these girls have no shame both Muslim and non Muslims.
I remember my friend showing me some things about a certain Azeri girl who used to be friends with Lailli Mirza & Quirez 🤣 if you know who I’m on about she went to Regents too. Always hangs around Knightsbridge to get Khaleeji men to buy her Loro Piana and Hermes 😂 like girl go and ask your father he stole enough money from the government to fund your shopping addiction! Ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember my friend showing me some things about a certain Azeri girl who used to be friends with Lailli Mirza & Quirez 🤣 if you know who I’m on about she went to Regents too. Always hangs around Knightsbridge to get Khaleeji men to buy her Loro Piana and Hermes 😂 like girl go and ask your father he stole enough money from the government to fund your shopping addiction! Ridiculous
Hahahahaaaa girl don’t kill me, did you know she also tried to get her friends associated with those khaleejis and they said her friends were catfishes and so is she. We both go to the same person for lip fillers and I saw her leaving the clinic once she legit looks like handsome squid ward😭 yesss I heard that she was doing something with lailis ex and laili forced quirez to drop her but I feel like they’re still friend’s because they were both in Cannes at the same time last summer🙃either way she’s ruined her reputation amongst khaleeji men and only the desperate one’s entertain her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Most gulf Londoners don’t even wear abayas 😭
---
Hahahahaaaa girl don’t kill me, did you know she also tried to get her friends associated with those khaleejis and they said her friends were catfishes and so is she. We both go to the same person for lip fillers and I saw her leaving the clinic once she legit looks like handsome squid ward😭 yesss I heard that she was doing something with lailis ex and laili forced quirez to drop her but I feel like they’re still friend’s because they were both in Cannes at the same time last summer🙃either way she’s ruined her reputation amongst khaleeji men and only the desperate one’s entertain her.
lailli does not know quirez like that what 😭
---
Most likely regents arabsoc girlies , girls who go to other london unis like Kings/UCL/LSE don’t act like this. A lot of the gulf arabs from more academic unis have bigger things to worry about than which Eastern European girl their men are passing around 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Most gulf Londoners don’t even wear abayas 😭
---

lailli does not know quirez like that what 😭
---

Most likely regents arabsoc girlies , girls who go to other london unis like Kings/UCL/LSE don’t act like this. A lot of the gulf arabs from more academic unis have bigger things to worry about than which Eastern European girl their men are passing around 😭
None of the girls from the WhatsApp groupchat knew each other from university societies rather mutuals. I’m king’s alumni and I and friends were added to it because we know the admin. And you’d be surprised khaleeji students have so much time on their hands😂

None of the girls from the WhatsApp groupchat knew each other from university societies rather mutuals. I’m king’s alumni and I and friends were added to it because we know the admin. And you’d be surprised khaleeji students have so much time on their hands😂
That’s insane 😭😭😭 have you girls seen the Egyptian bachelor list? You should do that and rank the men by most ran through to least to help each other out 💀

That’s insane 😭😭😭 have you girls seen the Egyptian bachelor list? You should do that and rank the men by most ran through to least to help each other out 💀
Lmao why are you pressed? Did this discussion hit a nerve or too close to home. Two of my cousins are on that list so no thanks habibi🩵

I don’t focus my energy on men actually thanks to my father becoming a millionaire before he was 27, yalla bye

Lmao why are you pressed? Did this discussion hit a nerve or too close to home. Two of my cousins are on that list so no thanks habibi🩵

I don’t focus my energy on men actually thanks to my father becoming a millionaire before he was 27, yalla bye
girl that was a joke, how are you moving like nicki minaj off her percs. i am a pixel on a forum i do not need to know your family net worth nor do i care. rich offspring in london are a dime a dozen

let’s stay playful together 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
girl that was a joke, how are you moving like nicki minaj off her percs. i am a pixel on a forum i do not need to know your family net worth nor do i care. rich offspring in london are a dime a dozen

let’s stay playful together 😭
Thought u ate, yikes.