Lodge Guys #35 ‘No time for grieving, we must keep on deceiving!’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I don’t like Corn’ has to be the most random comment ever made 😂😂😂

I know they mean quorn but it tickled me reading it 😂😂😂
---
No, Just NO!!! What the hell is this monstrosity of a shirt!
I can smell the Joop oozing out of that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He looks like the other creep that still hasn't got the guts to be with a man so why bother coming out in the first place?..

Philip Schofield
---
Screenshot_20230306-205248.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They seem to be getting desperate for patrons!
I've never really looked at Patreon until today but, and I'm sure this has been covered before, I've had a look at their page and just can't believe anyone with any shred of decency would suggest that someone might want to give them £70 a month. I don't know how they can sleep at night. Of all the great and good people in the world I can't think of anyone, ANYONE, except possibly a charity, who could make me want to shell out £70 PER MONTH (plus VAT!), let alone a couple of low budget vloggers. They should be ashamed.

Reactions: 20
What does he look like posing with his legs spread in his next clobber. If he was chocolate he'd eat himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just trying to look back over click bait titles…. When did they hit 30k?

Reactions: 3
Going by the ears of them both it’s definitely NOT them. Baldy’s ears are bleeping massive and there’s no way he wears that cap. He looks a bleep in them and that bloke looks alright.

Prick hasn’t got pointy ears but agree that does really look like him facially.

Saying that they probably are over there as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We’ve all said they will be out at the first chance they get….

Maybe the first reward flights they could get wasn’t until nearly 2 weeks after the funeral….

Reactions: 3
Where did you get the photo from? Did someone who was at Universal today take it and send it to you?
Yes but now I’m doubting it’s them loads on here don’t think it is, maybe I rushed to judge!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.