Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I made an apple crumble yesterday, first time I’d tried one and it turned out lovely. Think it might be brownies next after all the recipes shared here I fancy them.

Reactions: 2

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member

Are the best I've made . Loved by all. Very gooey .

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I’ve made countless lemon & lime drizzle cakes, rocky road with all different things in it and plenty of cookies. Definitely put on a few pounds😂😂

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
I need flour 😩 I always have a bag of each in the cupboard and they are running low

• Sad

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I’ve lost count of the amount of banana bread and sourdough loaves on my Instagram feed and swore I wouldn’t get sucked in. My expanding waistline and living in a two-person household persuaded me I was doing the right thing but I succumbed on Friday and made duffins, (link below) and they were amazing. Today I’m making brownies, to hell with the calories 🤷‍♀️

What are you baking?

Monstermash

I’m all about homemade bread. We made pizza dough a few nights ago. We’ve also done tiffin, muffins, pitta breads and a rainbow cake!

• Heart

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I cant bake well. I was craving cake so made one, it was so thin it was basically a biscuit and STILL wasnt cooked through. Unbelievable. I think it's my crappy oven, my husband moans constantly about it. I have made trifles, and cupcakes with the kids, and now have some ingredients to make a cheesecake (wanted a caramac one but cant find any caramac). I'm 33 weeks pregnant so calories dont count 😜😜😂😂
I moved into a house with a crappy oven, so much food got ruined I gave up baking. I got a new one last year has made such a difference and I’m enjoying baking again.

Globe

Banana muffins, merguine, vanilla cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies

ZLT123

Have so far made
4 brown butter spiced rum infused sultana banana breads... (milliscatering recipe)
5 lots of the most amazing choc cookies, (ravneeteats recipe),
white choc and custard biscuits,
custard tart (Julie Jones recipe)
pavlova,
Pizzas,
Rosemary olive oil crackers, (milliscatering)
Lemon drizzle,
Cinnamon rolls,
Bacon cheese turnovers,
Next on the list is Bakewell tart! 😍

• Heart

Veronica

Chatty Member
I want to make some proper stodgy gooey brownies this week, does anyone have a tried and tested recipe they could recommend please? There's loads on Google but you never know how gooey they are gonna be lol
Taming twins.... Nutella brownies

Globe

Made chocolate cupcakes today. Want to attempt something savoury next.

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
L'Escargot give out some recipes. I made their Tart au Citron and it was delicious.

• Heart

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I’ve obviously done the obligatory banana bread (although I’ve been making that for years before it was trendy!). I’ve done scones, cupcakes, lemon drizzle, fairy cakes and croissants! My waistline is not thankful but my mental health is! It has been nice to pass the time and make things from scratch as usually I don’t have any time for that.

Duffins sound amazing!
Wow, you’ve been busy! I used to bake a lot when my four were young and it was the ultimate stress buster. The duffins are great with lemon curd instead of jam and I’ve been thinking about using Nutella.

Reactions: 1

Sparks

Chatty Member
I made some Keto chocolate chip cookies last night.... should have known 'healthy' cookies wouldn't taste that great 😂

• Haha

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I cant bake well. I was craving cake so made one, it was so thin it was basically a biscuit and STILL wasnt cooked through. Unbelievable. I think it's my crappy oven, my husband moans constantly about it. I have made trifles, and cupcakes with the kids, and now have some ingredients to make a cheesecake (wanted a caramac one but cant find any caramac). I'm 33 weeks pregnant so calories dont count 😜😜😂😂

• Heart