Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I made a whole-grain wheat rectangle-shaped biscuit with......
whole-grain wheat and.....
fortified shit. šŸ˜¬

Turned out well.
CD7A2A66-4700-4577-93E1-B373B6E5F5F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Made a circular biscuit type cake, about 2 Ā¹ā„ā‚ˆ inches in diameter with three layers: started with a genoise sponge base,
then a layer of orange flavoured jam and a finished it off with a coating of chocolate....

really proud of myself.
7D332C97-29DA-4BB1-9F32-66E0FE1E7D6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Banana bread ā€˜muffinsā€™ (couldnā€™t find a loaf tin in local supermarket and didnā€™t want to shop online), I also added chocolate chips. They turned out well which was encouraging. I literally never bake though

Reactions: 4

marlaxo

I follow George's Bakery on insta and he has been doing lots of Lives with different recipes, I made the cookies (three times šŸ–) they are divine!

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Have made numerous different breads. Today however was cinnamon buns. They are lopsided but tasted amazing! Have finally mastered cheesecake too.

Attachments

• Heart

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
No banana loaf insight or sour dough in our house!
We have made pizzas sausage rolls, bread, pizza muffin loaf, Cornish pasties with homemade pastry, scones, birthday cake, cup cakes, brownies and shortbread! We have a baking day once a week but we always have, my children are 7 and 5 and both can bake.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Made a circular Biscuit type cake, 2 Ā¹ā„ā‚ˆ inches in diameter with three layers: a Genoise sponge base, a layer of orange flavoured jam and a coating of chocolate....

really proud of myself.
Are there no end to your talents? Try to make some triangular cheese ..you know, the one you really like

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Dairy Milk caramel cookies, normal chocolate chip cookies, lemon cake, loaf of white bread and a loaf of sun dried tomato bread which was by far the best šŸ˜

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Are there no end to your talents? Try to make some triangular cheese ..you know, the one you really like
I really want to use the word ā€œgenoise spongeā€ more, I feel this lockdown baking malarkey has done wonders for my vocabulary.

• Haha

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
  • Heart

Sven

VIP Member
Iā€™ve done loads!

banana bread, carrot cake, Millieā€™s cookies copies, Victoria sponge, Japanese jiggly cheesecake, lemon cookies, meringues, Eton mess cake, bread and butter pudding, brownies, and cupcakes with my daughter.

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Sourdough, lemon cake, Victoria sponge, scones, lemon bars, pineapple upside down cake, bread, chocolate cake, brownies, old school dinner sponge.....I donā€™t even eat cake šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Been out playing delivery driver most nights šŸ˜‚

Chewingthefat

Made scones, gingerbread, cupcakes when had some flour but now making lots of no bake traybakes like tiffen, mars bar slice, marshmallow Krispies and rocky road! šŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Weā€™ve made - sourdough (made these way before lockdown), bagels, farmhouse loaf, cinnamon buns, lemon cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, cookies, brownies, sourdough pizzas, lemon drizzle, cupcakes, carrot cakes and scones šŸ˜‚

• Heart

Sven

VIP Member
I want to make some proper stodgy gooey brownies this week, does anyone have a tried and tested recipe they could recommend please? There's loads on Google but you never know how gooey they are gonna be lol
I did these and they were glorious

• Heart