LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever spend a prolonged period of time with her child?
She's a boss bitch she hasn't time...

I get everyone deserves a night out to let their hair down but she takes the absolute piss. I dunno what it is the last wee while but she seems to be showing off more look what I have type of thing and absolutely loving herself sticky Vicky is definitely rubbing of on

Also did the big cunt ever say the money from the go fund me was handed over to the charity?

Reactions: 7
‘Ambition to success’ I am no Wordsworth but surely that statement alone would put the integrity of the course into question… ambition to succeed louie

Reactions: 2
‘Ambition to success’ I am no Wordsworth but surely that statement alone would put the integrity of the course into question… ambition to succeed louie
This is a woman who has “brunch” at 7pm. More brains in a false face, as my wee granny would say. What Louise lacks in brains she makes up for in greed

Does she ever spend a prolonged period of time with her child?
Aw now, we could slate her about plenty of things but I don't think her parenting is one of them.

The last few times I've seen her in Ballymena or Portglenone she's had the child with her. But like most people she obviously has someone who minds her when she's working.