LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers remind me of the people who sold fancy vegetable chopping things or mops in shopping centres in the 80’s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
LOL after all the hard work Melissa has finally found a scent that matches her brand… LOL WTf- it’s a notebook!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder does LMD know that's the fancy range rover she drives had hands free built in? Driving about Strabane today , teeth out and phone up to the ear 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t take vic serious in the gym lol I know that’s what u do but with her legs flying about like that it’s like she’s hanging on a cliff lol
If she would spend less time videoing herself and that awful looking yellow hair. I’d crack up if i was trying to work out and them pair of tits were getting on like that

Reactions: 2
Even gem Ken is sharing Melissa new adventure the notebook coming this spring does she seriously think this is how she’s becomes a millionaire.. unbelievable that’s what you move to london for..… Louise will be getting rid of the LV diary for the notebook!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even gem Ken is sharing Melissa new adventure the notebook coming this spring does she seriously think this is how she’s becomes a millionaire.. unbelievable that’s what you move to london for..… Louise will be getting rid of the LV diary for the notebook!!
Totally agree with you BUT what’s even sadder is she could likely do very well from a bleeping notebook 🤨 the sheer volume of dickheads who can’t waaaaaaiiittttt to buy the latest piece of tat is unbelievable

Reactions: 5
She’ll say she’s ditched it but let’s be real she’s not ditching her LV one. How else will people know she “has” money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally agree with you BUT what’s even sadder is she could likely do very well from a bleeping notebook 🤨 the sheer volume of dickheads who can’t waaaaaaiiittttt to buy the latest piece of tat is unbelievable
I brought one from the head plan who was on dragons den and I’m not better organised 🤣🤣

lol only difference is people buy from
People or brands they actually like ….

Reactions: 2
Sitting with a pervert like Wayne linker says it all really.. the way he’s holding Victorias arm I wouldn’t let him anywhere near me at all and certainly wouldn’t be posting a photo with him.,

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sitting with a pervert like Wayne linker says it all really.. the way he’s holding Victorias arm I wouldn’t let him anywhere near me at all and certainly wouldn’t be posting a photo with him.,
Did anyone see her mate finbobs stories. They were having a “business meeting” and decided to go to Ibiza that next morning. I’m sorry but
3 of them have young kids and I’m not saying mums can’t get a break but to fly to Ibiza at such a short decision angers me.
some people don’t deserve their kids. And there’s others that would give the world for one 😔

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her mate finbobs stories. They were having a “business meeting” and decided to go to Ibiza that next morning. I’m sorry but
3 of them have young kids and I’m not saying mums can’t get a break but to fly to Ibiza at such a short decision angers me.
some people don’t deserve their kids. And there’s others that would give the world for one 😔
Plus we don’t fly to Ibiza from bfs atm (ezy) so she def didn’t go from BFS 👀

• Wow
Plus we don’t fly to Ibiza from bfs atm (ezy) so she def didn’t go from BFS 👀
Wouldn’t be surprised if they got a flight to England then on to Ibiza 🤦‍♀️
Finbob is forever away somewhere too. Seems the husband is always holding the child down

Reactions: 3