Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to continue our discussions about these 2 absolute scammers, Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies, TTT, Champions of Nothing….

Previous thread

---
Looking forward to more ☕ from all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well thanks to @Spiderplant for setting up another thread!
Number 6 now I believe...and what a banger we have this morning for you!
So we now know why (although it's the same old story), 🐻 was kicked out of Physique Fitness...... I'll let the screenshot do the talking, the comment was screenshotted before the blinking bloater or lemonade ibff wannabe delete it .....yes yes yes...you're not up THAT early are you, you pair of losers 😂😂
Screenshot_20230418_045540_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230418_045600_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow… that’s a new low, even for 🐻 or maybe it’s business as usual. Poor girl, hope she’s ok. Having that blinking, spitting, dirty sweaty hatted lunatic shouting at you in the street can’t be nice.

Reactions: 4
So we now know why (although it's the same old story), 🐻 was kicked out of Physique Fitness...... I'll let the screenshot do the talking, the comment was screenshotted before the blinking bloater or lemonade ibff wannabe delete it .....yes yes yes...you're not up THAT early are you, you pair of losers 😂😂
View attachment 2108705View attachment 2108706
Rotten to the core these two. Horrible, horrible pair of bullies. Lowest of the low. I hope the young girl was ok. These two need locking up. Absolute scumbags.

View attachment 2108705View attachment 2108706
Kicked out of a gym, beating up a partner, bullying, picking on a child.

This is the full house in Rhys Davies bingo.

Embarrassment of a human being, I hope Shan called the old bill on him and he can keep Llewy warm on those lonely nights in prison.

Reactions: 6
Scum alert this just shows why these two have know friends no business partners no company’s left. No client, no house, no watches, no cars, no following, fake followers, no clients, no bounce back loans which clearly stated on the 8 businesss you own, women beater, you cunts are clearly defeated and I hope you cunts get what you get

Reactions: 5
Fuckin dirty scumbag, Hope you see this you moron, your gonna get whats coming to you

Reactions: 8
So apart from beating his ex gf and starting on a teenage girl... Rhys Davies has been 'coaching' a chum called Daniel Chumley of Ross Carrington Bespoke.

Being concerned for Daniel Chumley's welfare and bank account, an associate of mine called him.

However, Daniel Chumley is totally unaware of what a loser, abuser, scammer, con artist and fool Rhys Davies is. He said he has been working with Rhy for the best part of a year and was horrified to discover the Lambo was hired and that now the coach he is paying is residing in a hostel. Upon hearing this and trying to defend Rhys, Daniel 'the Chum' Chumley put the phone down lol.

Oh and he also disclosed he has had other messages about Rhys before too. Like seriously Daniel Chumley how dumb can you be? If you are paying a top level coach, then why are people contacting you and warning you? And get you are still too stupid to wake up.

For those who are concerned about the Chum getting ripped off by Rhys Davies, please reach out to him on -

What a way to kick off a new thread, with evidence of Rhys Davies being abusive to women! He’s a disgusting peace of work!
Let’s not forget we have seen his temper flare thanks to his road racing incident!
I hope the police were called for Shan and the gym…and I’m surprised he hasn’t deleted the comment yet!
Daniel Chumley is living in Dubai currently by the look of it and more fool him of he wants to give his hard earned cash to an abuser! Sure his wife wouldn’t be happy about it though.

What a way to kick off a new thread, with evidence of Rhys Davies being abusive to women! He’s a disgusting peace of work!
Let’s not forget we have seen his temper flare thanks to his road racing incident!
I hope the police were called for Shan and the gym…and I’m surprised he hasn’t deleted the comment yet!
Daniel Chumley is living in Dubai currently by the look of it and more fool him of he wants to give his hard earned cash to an abuser! Sure his wife wouldn’t be happy about it though.
The chum Daniel Chumley seems to be a babbler and someone who isn't very bright judging by his Instagram page. Typical type of victim Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies target. I just don't understand that if people are warning him about the moron Rhys Davies, then why has this not raised any red flags to him? This proves how stupid he is and that he still thinks Rhys Davies is worth paying for 'coaching'.

Mr CHUMley you really are a chum if you think a 40yr failure in life, living in a hostel is going to make you rich. This totally discredits his tailoring company and if anyone reads this or sees him associated with Rhys Davies then I doubt they will order a suit from the Chum

Appears Rhys Davies has another idiot paying him, Shaun Michael, a dating coach! Doesn’t look like he has any ethics himself from his Facebook page! Awhile iMO

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another car that Llewy won’t be buying.

Why on earth would they keep the knackered, broken, SORN’d Bentley?
Mainly because it's worth duck all. And you can bet the mercs are lease anyway. If they swap the lease agreements out for the rangey, are they gonna car share?
I think not.
Yet another pipe dream.
This time last year it was a yacht.....
And where is that?
Yup, same place as his psychology degree 😂
🍋🛥🛻👨🏾‍🏫📜😂

• Haha
Mainly because it's worth duck all. And you can bet the mercs are lease anyway. If they swap the lease agreements out for the rangey, are they gonna car share?
I think not.
Yet another pipe dream.
This time last year it was a yacht.....
And where is that?
Yup, same place as his psychology degree 😂
🍋🛥🛻👨🏾‍🏫📜😂
Don’t forget the black out Rolls Royce Wraith that has been ordered twice in the past two years

• Haha
1681909812676.png

in other words making the only bread winner buy him a car cuz hes fuckin broke, will this man stoop any lower? wheres the rolls royce you promised you weapon? LOLOLOL

• Haha

Yep the embroidered work on the seats with the name of the wife whom has been the victim of coercive control and domestic violence, (court case pending )is worth more than the car itself

this freeloader is essentially diary manager for CT, she has a degree of professional recognition in the fitness industry as she has won titles , word is LD Is quickly destroying her credibility and she has been warned by many .

Thee sad irony is her previous partner and bf Luke Sandoe (god rest his soul ) he had everything LD hasn’t .. google him .. he was well respected , funny clever and had a great physique .

HE is not remotely close to being noted .. he’s an industry joke by those in the know , no one of note will associate themselves to him . And despite the amount of gear , and growth hormone he is pumping into himself he is way way off the size he needs and his genetic potential isn’t there in the body parts needed .. his chicken legs are always going to let him down .. even in the over 40’s classic and masters which have few entrants and requiring less mass he’s not standing out and in open classes he’s got no chance .. forget about a pro card … it’s never ever happening, like the jet , like the boat like the roller .. pipe dreams

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep the embroidered work on the seats with the name of the wife whom has been the victim of coercive control and domestic violence, (court case pending )is worth more than the car itself

this freeloader is essentially diary manager for CT, she has a degree of professional recognition in the fitness industry as she has won titles , word is LD Is quickly destroying her credibility and she has been warned by many .

Thee sad irony is her previous partner and bf Luke Sandoe (god rest his soul ) he had everything LD hasn’t .. google him .. he was well respected , funny clever and had a great physique .

HE is not remotely close to being noted .. he’s an industry joke by those in the know , no one of note will associate themselves to him . And despite the amount of gear , and growth hormone he is pumping into himself he is way way off the size he needs and his genetic potential isn’t there in the body parts needed .. his chicken legs are always going to let him down .. even in the over 40’s classic and masters which have few entrants and requiring less mass he’s not standing out and in open classes he’s got no chance .. forget about a pro card … it’s never ever happening, like the jet , like the boat like the roller .. pipe dreams
I’D looked into Luke Sandoe and he seemed like a real nice bloke, genuine. Carly was at her best with him. It’s been downhill ever since for her.
I see Llewy tags Martin Winstone still for his alleged weigh ins, but strange how Martin doesn’t feature Llewy on his IG 😂

• Haha
Appears Rhys Davies has another idiot paying him, Shaun Michael, a dating coach! Doesn’t look like he has any ethics himself from his Facebook page! Awhile iMO
What are his contact details?
---

Lol he's been on the cheap house whisky again has Llewellyn Davies. More chance of Rhys Davies not dropping his pants in public than Llewellyn Davies featuring Mr Carl Thornton buying this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.