Lizzie Cundy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wikipedia says her age is 55 🧐
I would say 59/60 anyone at school with her too confirm?
Another thing, she's on Talk TV Saturday evening as a regular part of a show. She gurns like mad, like she's chewing invisible gum. Could be the massive sausage lips but I'm thinking coke 👃❄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wikipedia says her age is 55 🧐
I would say 59/60 anyone at school with her too confirm?
Another thing, she's on Talk TV Saturday evening as a regular part of a show. She gurns like mad, like she's chewing invisible gum. Could be the massive sausage lips but I'm thinking coke 👃❄
I don’t get how I’m catching up in age with her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen comments on the DM say they went to her school and she is that age. Looking at earlier articles e.g. from 2009 she says she was 37, which would make her 51 now, so maybe she shaved four years off previously and then started using her actual age? I don’t like her on James Whale, I think she ruins the vibe. I love Ash and would rather he done it alone than have her there. All the callers call her Lindsey.

I have seen her airing her right wing views on Jeremy Vines TV programme on C5 I just want to stick a fork into those gigantic lips of hers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember when she was on four weddings years ago she was so cheap and tacky she was on with Katie Hopkins David van day and francine Lewis
so I guess they put all the c@#£%s on together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I reached 55 today (sorry, I mean yesterday). I’m two stone overweight and have menopausal acne. I would much prefer to be my fat spotty self than look like a sex doll / lady man - with a permanent plastic inane grin.
I’m sorry, but it the best way that I can describe l this..

Why are rich people paying to look like this? Is she really 55? She has been around, looking like this forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen her on Jeremy Vine and I was shocked! She looks awful, surgery gone wrong! Her nose looks like Michael Jacksons!

• Haha
She was invited to see Queen Camilla the other day. Imagine her rocking up chewing her face off high as a kite 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why on earth was she invited to meet the Queen? Services to Chavvyness?
😂
It was because she had something to do with the plastic Poppy being replaced with paper ones. But that's not all! Next stop tea with the queen. I'm sure she said something about her mam knowing Camilla back in the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3