Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitty30

Once again HYPOCRITE off on another day drinking binge while preaching about covid while us workers are putting our families at risk by working the since march. She is full of shit 😡 liz is saving the world by having hand sanitizer at her front door while she sits in a pub for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Sure when your man that owns the clinic looks like a fucking melted Welly there isn't much hope for his clients. Free Botox free hair free makeup out on the lash thanks to joy working her arse off. She isn't doing too bad for herself. Wish I could afford to get a blow-dry once every six months after our mortgage and bills are paid with both of us working 😒
All the freebies in the world wouldn't entice me to swap places with her, wouldn't want her life in a million years.......be proud of the fact you work hard for everything you have 😊

Reactions: 12

Mona86

VIP Member
She’s a two faced bitch. Along with Sandra Murphy who is off swanning around the place then basically telling people to cop on 🤦‍♀️🤬
sandra is a hopeless misfortune probably on hols with Mammy but creating an air of mystery by not showing 😂😂😂 Liz Reaney is the biggest cunt that ever walked & I will never retract that sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Kitty30

Sure when your man that owns the clinic looks like a fucking melted Welly there isn't much hope for his clients. Free Botox free hair free makeup out on the lash thanks to joy working her arse off. She isn't doing too bad for herself. Wish I could afford to get a blow-dry once every six months after our mortgage and bills are paid with both of us working 😒

• Haha

Bonne Femme

Liz now all of a Sudden liking on commenting on FBG insta.. “your too hard on yourself, remember I told ya the last time I saw you” 🤣🤣🤣 any bit of drama surrounding an influencer, Liz is there to make sure we all know that she knows Grace. And then in the hopes Grace will reach out to her so Liz knows the “gossip” and can come on for a drunken rant telling everyone she “knows” who the trolls are and she is best friends with Grace and will catch them out 😂 ah go back to bed Liz!! Grace does not even follow you... and I’m sure does not even know ya

• Haha

Carlyq92

Sorry but her latest post has done me in completely. Another one pulling the victim card now. The fucking neck of her after all the trouble she has caused and bullying she has done. Not to mention the feeding of information to Insta 'outing' pages. I've never come across someone so lacking in self awareness. Not everyone has as short a memory as you Liz. You're no victim.

Reactions: 10

Kitty30

Please now that Carly one is a bit of a fruit cake but Liz reaney is by far the biggest troll of all. Everything that was ever put up about Liz is true it's there for us all to see why because she records it and posts it to her Instagram. She got caught out before reading the arse off Dan Sweeney aswell and SMS told him everything.liz was saying. She hates seeing anyone doing well for themselves.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
She didn’t attack Laura she didn’t even mention Laura’s name in the post people only copped who she was talking about because it’s well known Laura is Garda, as for twins and me I thought Liz was 100% justified Julie moves her brother in at the height of lockdown for her own selfishness her family have all since shown their pure lack of regard for the fathers health and for guidelines but Liz can be a trouble marker especially when she’s had a few drinks but she does get a lot of hate more than most to be honest and a lot of times it’s undeserved.
She brings it on herself. Insinutating that she knows absolutely everyone including mark what's his face who owned Facebook 🤣 plus the screenshots of her sending in gossips to that page on Instagram and saying to share it but it wasnt from her. Shes no wise. When someone refers to themself as the queen of cork you have to question their sanity like.

• Haha

Kitty30

Hi Liz 👋😊😊 glad you could join us. You have finally got your own thread. Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it. Sit back and enjoy the ride. We are all looking forward to your rants about how every one is bullying you. It's not really bullying when it's the truth 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Was she not on some ce scheme tutoring lads that had addictions. I always wondered why she wasn't in trouble with her work going in hungover to people with addiction. She said a few times that some of her students followed her It came out then that she was on the ce scheme. Unsure what she was tutoring though.
She was probably taking part in the scheme

She does hospitality in cork when there's matches and concerts on. But because of covid she is out of work. At the very beginning of covid she read out the letter the company she works for sent out to employee's. She can hardly work if there is no work can she!! So she's not just sitting on her arse claiming dole in fact because she lives with joy she can't claim dole covid or no covid. Some of the comments on here are ridiculous so what if she was on the dole and trying to find a job or doing a course or what not. At the moment she is without work but not without a job
You OK hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
how old is she has to be 50 or so like get real
41 seemingly, but all the years of hard partying , sex and drugs has taken its toll, I'd say her son whos in his 20s is mortified , the way she goes on is cringeworthy. When she wore that crown, lol. Or when she tries to promote makeup and one of her brows in clearly fighting with the other brow, I feel like driving up to Cork and doing them properly

• Haha
  • Wow

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I just don't get why Liz gets so much hate. I've been following her for about a year. I'm obviously not seeing what ye are. Herself and Joy have great banter together. Fair enough when she has a drink I don't think she should come on stories but other than that she is harmless.
I feel the same yes I don’t like drunk Liz but people calling her scruffy because she didn’t remove eye makeup 🙄 she’s far from scruffy she always looks well put together, she comes on having a laugh keeps her page as light as possible (when she sober) sober Liz is lovely.

Reactions: 9

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
She was called out over Wednesday night!! Well done to whoever did it!! 👏👏did you hear her the trolling she got the Gaurds said it was the worst trolling in Ireland!! 😂😂..
She's raging about being called out, she probably just read it on here 😂😂 but instead of accepting that she is a total hypocrite she has to play the trolling card 🙄 The worst trolling in Ireland......thats a new one by her, don't think i heard that claim to fame before 😂

• Haha

bellabeex

I didn’t see her brother, was he there? He charges over €200 for highlights himself and Sabrina are best friends
You said in a comment up above she's in Kinsale with her brother and 3 friends and then you're saying you didn't see her brother and was he there 😂😂 Hope the head isn't sore today Liz ya headcase 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha