Liz Newcomer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her big goal? 😬
Yup 😐

I've actually softened on Liz slightly recently. I watched one of her vlogs (not the 40 minute one of her christmas holiday - in my opinion it is sheer arrogance to think someone is willing to invest that much time in your content) but one of the shorter ones about a weekend in London, and she didn't come across that bad... just very basic and pretty simple. The dynamic with Gabriel comes across even odder in videos - it seems that they really do spend almost every minute of the weekend together in favor of a social life with other people, seem quite isolated, and he talks to her in a really belittling way that felt quite uncomfortable to watch?

One example I remember was that there was a moment where they're running down the Mall and Liz says something along the lines of how in a few months 'we' will be running down here at the finish of the London Marathon and Gabriel replies 'why do you keep saying we? i won't be' and she apologises. I just don't get good vibes from him at all and think she'd be well shot of him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yup 😐

I've actually softened on Liz slightly recently. I watched one of her vlogs (not the 40 minute one of her christmas holiday - in my opinion it is sheer arrogance to think someone is willing to invest that much time in your content) but one of the shorter ones about a weekend in London, and she didn't come across that bad... just very basic and pretty simple. The dynamic with Gabriel comes across even odder in videos - it seems that they really do spend almost every minute of the weekend together in favor of a social life with other people, seem quite isolated, and he talks to her in a really belittling way that felt quite uncomfortable to watch?

One example I remember was that there was a moment where they're running down the Mall and Liz says something along the lines of how in a few months 'we' will be running down here at the finish of the London Marathon and Gabriel replies 'why do you keep saying we? i won't be' and she apologises. I just don't get good vibes from him at all and think she'd be well shot of him!
You never see them with anyone else, I would hate that! I've never watched any of her videos but I do get a weird vibe from him.

I know there’s been chat in the general running thread about her and her hun baiting with the crying video and vague new year new me tit.
I don’t follow her but went and looked - why does she insist on filming herself getting dressed for a run? No one wants to see you putting your bra on, duck off.

Reactions: 4
Just seen after all her big begging behaviour she’s got a partnership with Coros for the London Marathon this year and gifted about £400 worth of gear (watch and HRM). This I might add is the same Coros that I believe she slagged off for their watches being poor not long ago, as in last summer when she got one and sent it back because it wasn’t Garmin?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So she’s been chosen to run the London Marathon with New Balance then?! So much for them saying it’s an inclusive and event for everyone. Yet idiots like her and someone high in the media are getting free places. Honestly the worst campaign and decisions made by those running it

Just saw London shared a story with her in it. The founder of Resiliency in Running apparently. Going to teach us about how to avoid the wall apparently. Hope there’s no oatmeal involved.

• Haha
Eurgh, why is she getting this platform?! I also see she has featured on Runthrough TV - what about her is appealing?

If it's any consolation, she's alluded to the fact that due to changes at work, she might be leaving the UK/her sponsorship visa is expiring so we might be shot of her! Although I'm half expecting her to get down on one knee and propose to creepy Gabriel given her obsession with living in LONDON!!!

Liz has finally admitted she was made redundant (not laid off as she said), don't know if this is a begging post for a job. You are supposed to leave the UK within 60 days of losing your work visa so I don't know if she has applied for a travel visa to stay a bit longer.

Liz has finally admitted she was made redundant (not laid off as she said), don't know if this is a begging post for a job. You are supposed to leave the UK within 60 days of losing your work visa so I don't know if she has applied for a travel visa to stay a bit longer.
it made me laugh when she says she’s been cryptic about it, as if it wasn’t clearly obvious when she stopped talking about cycling to the office 😂

• Haha
Lol at her milking this for a few months for some content and to build a narrative to make herself sound interesting.

In all seriousness though, I do feel bad for her as it is quite the ordeal to go through and it's not nice seeing someone clearly so upset. However, as an American she has one of the most powerful passports in the world and it's hardly like she's being deported to a third world country. She is in such a position of privilege she hasn't acknowledged. I'm unsure why she's so attached to London beyond a superficial romanticism of the city when it seems that aside from Creepy Gabriel, she has very little links to the city. She doesn't have a large social group of friends, doesn't have any family here nor anything actually keeping her as far as I can see? Maybe if she heads back to the US, she'll take Gabriel with her!

Liz goes in London today! Any predictions?

The number she's been throwing around alot is 3:20 which I'm slightly confused about given she can't do a half-marathon in under 1:40. If she gets her BQ of sub 3:30, we know we're not going to hear the end of it given how she won't shut up about time qualifying for London :oops: but given her recent circumstances, I wouldn't begrudge her it. This block has been far less chaotic than her Chicago one with minimal tantrums and meltdowns. It seems she has gone full influencer this week and been turning up to all the tacky influencer events in the build up.o_O

Reactions: 2
She’ll try and say that because she qualified in London for her BQ she should get a visa 😂

I am intrigued by her visa situ though 🤔 I work in a uni and once visas end, which I assume hers did when she was made redundant, you have 60 days to leave the country.

• Haha
She’ll try and say that because she qualified in London for her BQ she should get a visa 😂

I am intrigued by her visa situ though 🤔 I work in a uni and once visas end, which I assume hers did when she was made redundant, you have 60 days to leave the country.
Yes, I thought 60 days too and it's been more than that. She might have applied for a holiday visa?

Apparently a stitch and cramp... but she's very pleased with it anyway which is nice to see - no real excuses or playing the blame game. A shame because I guess given circumstances it would have been nice to BQ in London before she gets shipped back to the US, but I'm sure her time will come. Good luck to her!

Apparently a stitch and cramp... but she's very pleased with it anyway which is nice to see - no real excuses or playing the blame game. A shame because I guess given circumstances it would have been nice to BQ in London before she gets shipped back to the US, but I'm sure her time will come. Good luck to her!
If she got a stitch and cramp she obviously didn't hydrate/fuel properly.....

Reactions: 2
If she got a stitch and cramp she obviously didn't hydrate/fuel properly.....
She also admitted after the race she was hungry when she isn’t normally cos she didn’t have all her gels 🤦‍♀️ she really doesn’t help herself does she
---
Also she chafed *again* so she must have been wearing new clothes on race day AGAIN 🙃

• Haha
She also admitted after the race she was hungry when she isn’t normally cos she didn’t have all her gels 🤦‍♀️ she really doesn’t help herself does she
---
Also she chafed *again* so she must have been wearing new clothes on race day AGAIN 🙃
I had never seen her running in that outfit before, it was probably gifted so she felt she had to wear it.